Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker: *walks up with a Gabriel Iglecias DVD* "Man, whoever sponsors this guy should kill themselves."
    Me: "Why? I kind of like him."
    Coworker: "What? Dee de dee! That's all he says. Dee de dee!"
    Me: "Are you sure you're not confusing him with Carlos Mencia?"
    Coworker: "S***, man, they all look the same. Oh, wait. That sounded really racist."

------------
    Next day, same coworker.

(After I dealt with a particularly irritating (and condescending) Middle Eastern customer who kept opening boxes.)
    Me: "Not to be racist, but I swear any time I deal with a Middle Eastern woman, she has to open the box and check on the contents."
    Coworker: "Maybe she's checking it for bombs."
    Me: "Okay, that's way more racist than what I said."
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• CW: I'm basically a girl with balls.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My boss: "Don't make lunch plans for Friday because you're going out to buy me an iPad."

Comment

• "There are certain people's boobs I'll pluck and others I won't."
          "Yeah, please don't pluck my boobs."
          I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
          - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
          - IPF

Comment

• "So, when you did your Wonder Woman job, did it involve bullet-deflecting wristbands?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "If you smack it, does it not moan?"

Comment

• CW: "That is one big churro!"

Me: "That's more than one churro. That's more like two churros in a compromising position!"
                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Sip it my backside, I'm in a bloody hurry here!"
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• "I was going to tell a funny story, but I only had an hour."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "...and I know really shouldn't be driving on it, because it's soooo dangerous, but I mean, the ticking sound goes away once I'm over 50mph...."
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "The Fox is a really nice pub. Shame we can't go back there."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "So, what you're saying is that the beer ambushed you and outnumbered you as it came in a gang of six cans, and thus you had to drink it?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• Hi Bob, any chance you can give me a hand with a screw?
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "Sheesh... man fuck this economy....! I need a better job..."
                              "Hrm.. well I got one right here you can blow...?"

Comment

• "So you just gonna walk in here with a cup of coffee for yourself...? Where's my cup?"
                                "Hopefully being used by those 2 girls that had that one cup"

Comment

Working...
                                X