X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    I Hate You
    ( This company already had about 4 tech support cases open with me... )

Me: “Alright, is this a new issue or do you need an update on an old case?”
    SC: “No, it’s a new one. Guess you should have stayed in bed! Haha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
    Me: “Alright.....what’s the serial number?”
    SC: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
    Me: “………Sir?”
    SC: “Sorry there. <ahem> I was having some difficu-snerk, hahahaAHAHHAHAHAHA!”
    Me: “……………”
    SC: “Hahahahehehhehehe, <cough> I’ll have to give you a call back-<snerk>”

You were so overcome by your own “hilarious” wit that you need time to recover? Since you obviously don’t have the capacity for it yourself, allow me to be ashamed and embarrassed on your behalf. It also took half an hour for you to call back. Which I can only assume meant that you spent near half an hour huddled in a corner giggling to yourself like a schoolgirl over your brilliant comedic abilities.

[Annnnnnd rest.
    this guy sounds like he dropped some LSD or consumed some Magic Mushrooms before coming into work. serious hallusinagion action going on there

I think his computer equipment was flashing some serious neon colors at him ala Close Encounters style
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

...I want the pastel purple camo backpack now. That sounds awesome. And also reminds me of last year, when I volunteered at an elementary school and discovered that a kindergartener/first grader had the same backpack as me. Oops.

And please feel free to keep all the crazy for yourself. Be selfish. Hog all you want. It's ok.

Also, I hope you can post from jail or parole or the bottom of a prison well or wherever that guy is putting you if you don't start paying attention to him and the attorney general...
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

GK: Keep the crazy. Please. I have my hands full as it is with the wierdness magnet that is my hometown...

Quoth Jester View Post
        ... Though I can't really see where the 69 fits in, since the breakins that started the ball rolling were in '72, not '69....
        I assume ye be joking, Good Sir... If not, consider the possibility that they're not talking about a year ~_~
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
          Also, I hope you can post from jail or parole or the bottom of a prison well or wherever that guy is putting you if you don't start paying attention to him and the attorney general...
          I think GK has already been tried and convicted... a multiple year sentence, to be served nightly answering the phones of a support call centre.

Comment

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. Though it would explain so much.

Comment

Me: “Do you have an account number?”
              SC: “Oh, yeah, but its upstairs.”

So….go and get it? Hey, better yet! Get it before you call! My word, what a glorious idea that is. I need to write that down right now. So that future generations may look upon and benefit from my wisdom. Think of it man! An entire world where people actually come prepared for things. Truly, we could be witnessing the beginning of a golden age of man right here, right now, my friend. Someday you will tell your grand children stories of this day as you fondly look back and wistfully think “Hey, maybe it was kind of stupid to not make sure I had that before I called.”
              Gravekeeper, I would not last one shift in your job. I'd be waaaay too tempted to make a snarky remark like that after the nth caller that did that. Really, how pathetic do you have to be to not write the information down or carry it to the phone?!
              I Hate You
              ( This company already had about 4 tech support cases open with me... )

Me: “Alright, is this a new issue or do you need an update on an old case?”
              SC: “No, it’s a new one. Guess you should have stayed in bed! Haha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
              Me: “Alright.....what’s the serial number?”
              SC: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
              Me: “………Sir?”
              SC: “Hahahahehehhehehe, <cough> I’ll have to give you a call back-<snerk>”
              Must be the same schmuck who thinks he so utterly hilarious when he says one of these brilliant, George Carlin-esque* witticisms to the cashier:
              • "Working hard or hardly working?"
              • "It didn't scan? It must be free!"
              • "Yep, that note's good, just printed it this morning."

Gosh, why this feller isn't raking in the millions doing standup is beyond me.

*read: not actually George Carlin-esque, as it's much too banal and unfunny
              Last edited by XCashier; 08-23-2011, 07:36 PM.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                While I am not a lawyer, nor Canadian (so clearly not a Canadian lawyer), I do believe it is only illegal to impersonate a doctor if you are doing so to either practice medicine or disseminate medical advice.
                This is one of those cases where I'm obfuscating the client as not to reveal who I work for. He technically is impersonating a doctor in an official capacity by calling that line is all I can say. -.-

But its still nothing to do with law enforcement.

Quoth XCashier
                Gravekeeper, I would not last one shift in your job. I'd be waaaay too tempted to make a snarky remark like that after the nth caller that did that. Really, how pathetic do you have to be to not write the information down or carry it to the phone?!
                The thing that annoys me so much about it, is if I have their account number I can pull up all their info and really need only ask what they want to order. If they don't, I have to create a new order from scratch and enter all their info again. They could literally shave the call down to 1/4th the normal length if they had just bothered to go to the kitchen and get it. >.>

Quoth JetFire
                I think GK has already been tried and convicted... a multiple year sentence, to be served nightly answering the phones of a support call centre.
                This is a hell of a sentence then, seeing as I've worked in this industry since I was 15. ><

Comment

This is a hell of a sentence then, seeing as I've worked in this industry since I was 15. ><
                  Maybe you were a Nunavutian in a past life and are now paying off the karmic debt...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    I assume ye be joking, Good Sir... If not, consider the possibility that they're not talking about a year ~_~
                    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and can't for the life of me imagine why they had the year wrong, or why it would be anything but a reference to a year, since they were clearly referencing the Watergate snitch.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth mattm04
                      A fellow classmate used "thegreat4fckr69@domain" on a resume. Thy honestly had no idea why they should change that
                      Maybe he wanted to be a manager.

Comment

Yes yes, but did I get paroled yet?
                        It must be at least a work parole, seeing as how you're still answering the phones.

I’m not sure if Hallmark makes a card for that or not. I’m guessing no.
                        Try Spencer Gifts, which Google Maps tells me also inhabit your region.

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Again, not an expert on Canadian jurisprudence, but I am pretty sure that the only people who could get in trouble for not responding to someone's calls are the police.
                        Well, if it mirrors US law, then, no, not even the police can be gotten in trouble for failing to respond. Well, it's not a given, anyway.

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Or fudge.
                        Nothing wrong with fudge. You just have to avoid the chocolate fudge, which is already covered.

As for fun with email addresses, some of those to be found among our eBay customers are:
                        • bigwoody34
                        • gshower69
                        • hotmailpointcom (not hosted by Hotmail)
                        • onecrazynut69

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

SC: “This is Dr Brown, I wish to report a SUSPICIOUS DEATH.”
                          Quoth daleduke17 View Post
                          GREAT SCOTT!!
                          Is it the Libyans?
                          Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

When I worked for a temp agency I often worked IN their office since it was very small and sometimes they needed backup. We loved some of the e-mail addresses people put on their resumes...it was like...seriously?? You hope to get a job with that obscene/childish/rude e-mail address on your resume?? Guess they stayed unemployed!!
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                            X