This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
    This reminds me of the time I went to Girl Scout group camp with my Brownie/Junior troop, of which my mom was the leader. I was 11 or so at the time. My cabin-mates and myself were woken up at two am by Sarge, my troop's co-leader. Sarge was really nice, unless you ticked her off- then she lived up to her nickname. Sarge told us to go line up by the bath house. Eventually everyone in the Holly Hill campsite showed up. Sarge said someone had thought it would be funny to poop all over the shower and to write/draw on the walls with it. We were to stay standing there until the person who did it admitted to it.
    After about two hours, one of the Brownies from another troop said she did it. They made her clean the bathrooms and showers (four of each), by herself for the rest of the week.

I am glad we do not have a public restroom at work.
    Aaaaah, so THAT'S why they're called "Brownies"!

Comment

If you have any poo, fling it now.
      Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
        At big lots, we had a regular too. We called him "shit van gogh".
        Sounds slightly better than "Poo-casso." But maybe not by much.

Speaking of trashed restrooms, has anyone else noticed a trend toward people trying to flush paper towels?

Nevermind the toilet paper that's either hanging on the wall in the dispenser or on the back of the tank . . . they must (for some undiscovered reason) cram a pile of paper towels down into the toilet and cause it to stop up.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

At the movie theater during big rushes the guys never liked to wait in line so there were many many many times we just found piles of poo in the corners. Sometimes so big they HAD to come from more than one person, YUCK. The womens restrooms were always a disaster with toilet paper EVERYWHERE. I even found a vibrator once, (seriously why would you need that at the movies??????)
          It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

SCs want things to be perfect, but don't want to recognize that it takes some effort to make it so. They think the faeries come and do all the cleaning in an instant.
            "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
              Sarge said someone had thought it would be funny to poop all over the shower and to write/draw on the walls with it. We were to stay standing there until the person who did it admitted to it.
              After about two hours, one of the Brownies from another troop said she did it. They made her clean the bathrooms and showers (four of each), by herself for the rest of the week.
              I hope that little brat learned a good lesson. Seriously, why did she think that was funny / acceptable / cool?! The mind boggles.

And too bad we can't do that with SCs!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                I even found a vibrator once, (seriously why would you need that at the movies??????)
                I can think of movies where I wanted to do something interesting instead...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  I can think of movies where I wanted to do something interesting instead...

Rapscallion
                  Reminds me of the time I went to do a theatre check on a matinee showing of The Santa Clause 2, just in time to see a woman's head go down. And not come back up. Luckily it was an empty theatre, save those two. Radioed my manager, and he just laughed. Guess they got bored...
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

A passenger was sick in a lavatory the other day and some other passenger told me to go and clean it up so I just smiled nicely and blocked the loo off. Not a bloody cleaner
                    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Worst things ever done to a customer toilet was at the garden centre. The girls had to clean the staff toilets, the guys the customer toilets... guess who got the better deal? XD The guys used to tell us horror stories about the horrible things that the customers did to the toilets. Here are some:

1. The Tampon Artist.

What do you do when you've removed your used tampon from your you know what? Do you a) dispose of it in the little grey bin or b) splat it on a mirror? Yup; one customer chose b) and splatted a used tampon all over a mirror in the Ladies toilet (she was definitely NO lady!).

2. Mr Number Two.

Shat in a urinal. O_o There was also no used toilet paper. Think on that.

3. The Female Vandal.

This person spent a few minutes attacking each toilet roll holder in the Ladies with a screwdriver in order to remove the toilet roll. They then stuffed each toilet roll down each toilet and pulled the flush. Result; toilets flooded.

4. The Male Vandal.

Possibly related or married to the Female Vandal, this person blocked up the drain at the end of the urinals so that the drain overflowed all over the floor. -.-

5. Plunger Mother.

Shoved a used nappy down a toilet and tried to flush it down. The toilet got blocked horribly; she didn't just place it in the toilet and flush, she must have forced it right down into the u-bend With Her Hand. Yup, this unknown culprit placed her hand right in the middle of a crappy nappy and shoved it down a toilet. X_x
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Recently, a janitor at CSU told me that he walked into a public bathroom to clean it and there were people having sex in the restroom. -_- someone wants hepatitis....

and CSU's had its fair share of Vin-shit van gogh.
                        Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

At one branch of <The Chemists> we had person(s) unknown continually steal the loo rolls from the customer toilets, we'd stock them up to the top in the morning, by lunch they'd be stolen.

Our response?

Security tagging.

That's right we had to security tag toilet paper.

In case you're wondering the logistics of the tagging you place the tag in the interior of the cardoard roll, bonus is that by placing it there is makes the tag very hard to remove.
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                            That's right we had to security tag toilet paper.

In case you're wondering the logistics of the tagging you place the tag in the interior of the cardoard roll, bonus is that by placing it there is makes the tag very hard to remove.
                            So I gotta ask, did you catch anyone stealing the rigged rolls?
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                              So I gotta ask, did you catch anyone stealing the rigged rolls?
                              'Fraid not, once they realised it was tagged (you could tell by looking in the cardboard tube) they stopped, which is what we wanted anyhow.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

At the supermarket, we once failed horribly on the mystery shopper cuz the toilets were trashed barely ten minutes after the cleaner had left them. Timeline went like this:

Cleaner goes into toilets, cleans them thoroughly.

10 minutes later, disgusting subhuman goes in and trashes ladies toilet; throws poop everywhere, pees on floor and squishes wet toilet paper and paper towels on walls and floor.

Some time after disgusting subhuman has left, mystery customer enters. -___-

What can we do, have someone on guard all day in the toilets just in case someone decides to trash them? After all, the toilets can be reasonably clean all day long; it only takes one disgusting pig to wreck them.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X