This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope!!! with a side order of NOPE!!!

TNP will take the bread out of the oven when the timer goes off so I can go to bed.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, but you might find you don't have as much bread as you expected, since I will claim some as payment for service rendered.

TNP needs to figure out how to get spouse/partner into high gear on job-hunting.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False.

Tnp needs more hours or a giant pay raise.

Comment

• more hours yes....I'm ok with my pay rate ($10 an hour).

TNP doesn't want to go to work tomorrow
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True. Opening shift the day after I worked a closing shift is NOT fun.

TNP wishes there were a vacuum cleaner attachment for sinuses and/or some DIY way to resurface one's throat.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• I believe copious amounts of adult beverage of your choice is a good cure.

TNP has a better suggestion.

Comment

• False, I'm a huge alcoholic.

Tnp has been playing Deus Ex again.

Comment

• False, never played it before.

TNP will explain to me why workers who KNOW they are in trouble, will argue why they aren't with the most asinine reasons?

Comment

• True, I think it's called desperation.

TNP dressed up as someone dead for Halloween.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false didn't dress up at all.

TNP will put the last load of laundry in the dryer so I can go to bed...payment? a piece of cake.

Comment

• true mmmm cake.

TNP can explain why I insist on procrastinating so much

Comment

• False.

TNP is watching a TV program recorded on a DVR.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Right this second false, I just woke up. Later true.

Tnp was productive yesterday so they could be lazy today.

Comment

• Sadly, false. I worked yesterday, but have homework and housework today.

TNP hates the hassle of changing clocks over between Standard and Daylight times.

Comment

• TRUE!!! though most of my clocks reset themselves automatically.

TNP finally finished a project today.

Comment

Working...
                                X