Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE! I just can't seem to get into town when you're off-shift!

TNP has an INFORMED opinion about "Destiny" on Xbox 360

Comment

• False

TNP favorite subject at school was english.

Comment

• FALSE!!!!!!

TNP wishes it wouldn't be cold and rainy (cold enough that it COULD snow, but staying rain).
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False (summer here)

TNP will finish my shift so I can go home and play with my kitties

Comment

• true, ONLY if you go to my 2 classes and take notes for me! (you'd be done by lunch time).

TNP will go convince my boss to let me leave 5 minutes early on Monday Wednesday and fridays so I'm not rushing to class.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True - I'll cover for you even though I have no idea what you do.

TNP has met a celebrity.

Comment

• True
                Late Senator John Glenn... shook his hand on a visit to Kennedy Space Center

TNP thinks Tyg3rW01f needs a life.

Comment

• true.....I'm still looking for one.

TNP will tell my why my shin splints are STILL hurting me a week later (cramps that run up and down the shin bone in the leg).

Comment

• I would recommend trying to stay off of your feet as much as you can, but I'm not a doctor.

TNP can explain why the series Man v. Food is so awesome and addictive.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• because its living vicariously through someone else with no permanent consequences.

TNP is enjoying cereal for breakfast that is a kids cereal (I'm eating lucky charms)

Comment

• Sadly, false. But I do enjoy Honeycomb or Honey Nut Cheerios as a snack.

TNP likes the films of Hayao Miyazaki.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False, I'm not a movie guy, but after seeing his movies listed on Rotten Tomatoes, I'll make an exception.

TNP doesn't like to fly.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True

TNP owns too many of something

Comment

• True... seven fish (IMO)

TNP believes (like an idiot) the Moon Landings were faked.

Comment

• False. Even if you took the moon conspiracy theorists to the moon, they wouldn't believe it.

TNP thinks we should take the moon landing conspiracy theorists to the moon.
                                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X