X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth paxillated View Post

Aristocratic sleuth solves mysteries! "Magical!"
    So many possibilities.
    We have Lord Peter Whimsey. Bertie Wooster is described as a British gentleman though I can't remember a specific title. And Sherlock Holmes has said that he came from a family of country squires.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Single/Divorced/Widow/Widower meets someone, resists at first, then falls in love. They live happily ever after.

-- Any Harlequin novel ever written.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Monster terrorizes Denmark. You won't believe how this hero disarms the monster!
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Mine are probably way too easy, but here goes...

Teenage girl thrown into violent murder ring! You won't believe what she does!

Private school student discovers giant monster in school's walls! You won't believe what it is!

Innocent-looking carnival has dark secret -- two boys and one old man discover what it is!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Private school student discovers giant monster in school's walls! You won't believe what it is!
            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Innocent-looking carnival has dark secret -- two boys and one old man discover what it is!
            Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Teenage girl thrown into violent murder ring! You won't believe what she does!
              The Hunger Games

Quoth catcul View Post
              Monster terrorizes Denmark. You won't believe how this hero disarms the monster!
              Beowulf
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X