Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66. If you threaten to take your business elsewhere......PLEASE DO!

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
      I know this is all meant to be in fun, but you might want to be careful about these kind of comments, people can get offended. Come to think of it though, being that overweight would be a bit of a handicap. Would you be able to walk a long way across a parking lot with that amount of weight on you?
      While I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, people don't have the right to not be offended. I think it's pretty much common knowledge at this point that these forums are just plain not nice to some people sometimes.

Comment

Quoth nickj6282 View Post
        ...people don't have the right to not be offended. I think it's pretty much common knowledge at this point that these forums are just plain not nice to some people sometimes.
        Ummm...what forum are you talking about, because this forum thrives on a basic philosophy of respect for others.

People on this forum do have the right not to be offended.

Since you are new, I will point you to the rules and ask you to read them over again.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=190

I draw particular attention to this:
        Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        <snip>

In short, play nice, but the rules are as follows:
        <snip>

2. Free Speech
        This site is owned, operated, and maintained by Rapscallion. While we do allow members to speak their minds the only person that actually has complete freedom of speech on Customers Suck! is Rapscallion.

<snip>
        2. No Offensive or Controversial Content
        Offensive and controverial content on this board includes derogatory comments directed at any particular race, religion, or sex; excessive profanity; lewd or lascivious posts; plus anything that the moderators may deem offensive to a significant number of our members. If you see a rude or inappropriate post, please report it to the moderators immediately, and it will be dealt with as they see fit. However, keep in mind that due to the vast size of Customers Suck!, we can't promise that every reported post will be removed from the boards. With as many people as visit here, something is ALWAYS going to be offensive to someone else; and whether or not a reported post will be edited or deleted will ultimately be left to the discretion of the moderators.

<snip>
        9. Respect Other Members
        Please remember that for every member there is a human being behind the screen name. Please respect them. It's fine to disagree with another member's opinions; but if you choose to debate them, stick to the issue and do not resort to flames, personal attacks, or even grammar flames. If you feel that you couldn't say something directly to a person's face, then it's probably not a good idea to post it as a message. Also, bear in mind that this site is visited by people worldwide. There are people here of many different nationalities, backgrounds, races, religions. Please treat them with the same courtesy you would expect for yourself.
        <snip>
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X