Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you want to come over? I'll happily do what I can for you.

TNP really needs to quit procrastinating and get after that homework.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• true! I have second engllish paper due in a couple of weeks PLUS revisions on my last paper.

TNP needs to get thier butt in gear for school projects.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False.

TNP is (just like Tyg3r) too UNDER-employed to afford "dreams" anymore

Comment

• false, I just don't have time any more.

TNP is wishing my predicition for a bad winter is wrong.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, I need to keep up at work. Then again, my work might take me to Florida in the winter.

TNP wants to move south this winter.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• technically its true....because I already live in the south.

TNP thinks me looking into buying a rental property is a good idea.

Comment

• false through my parents way too mmay bad tenants for it to be worth it.

TNP knowes what color scheme my new house should be (offer approved today!)

Comment

• Neutral colors, beige, tans.....works well with ANY color scheme and easier to put splashes of colors up on the wall in paintings, and accessories. (grats on the house!)

TNP hopes i get my class schedule I really want for the spring term.

Comment

• I feel like landlording can be very beneficial, but you'll have to deal with trash all the time. Show bias when picking your tenants. Oh, this guy's car has beer bottles flowing out of the back window? NO. Their kids are already in the process of kicking your trashcan over? NO.

True! Good luck!

Tnp has enjoyed their short time off work.

Comment

• time....off? what is this thing called....time....offf?

TNP can explain to me this foreign concept.

Comment

• True, that's when a convict is released because they didn't cause trouble in prison.

TNP has regretted checking the internet while eating lunch.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• TRUE!!! It's 1438hrs EDT now... and I sat down for lunch at 1120hrs. NOT GOOD!!

TNP knows if adding wheat gluten to ChocChipCookies is a good idea or not

Comment

• True. It would work great if you're looking to make chocolate chip hockey pucks.

TNP has learned a lot about cooking from "Good Eats".
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True. I like the fact that he explains things in layman's terms.

TNP likes the Onimusha series.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• never heard of it.

TNP will help me figure out how to keep bowling even with a twisted ankle

Comment

Working...
                                X