This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes yes it is....btw amazing recovery of your hands inorder to type :P

TNP will help give me ideas for this paper I'm supposed to write.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True. We can supply you with a parade of case studies to use to show any aspect of human idiocy.

TNP has an amazing rack
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• yup, just getting worn out from years and years of usage...

TNP wants to see what I finally decided on for my big project
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True.

Tnp enjoys Hot Pockets.

Comment

• when I have the money to throw away

WITHOUT GOOGLING THEM FIRST!!! TNP has NO CLUE what an 1863 Spencer or an 1859 Sharps Infantry are.

Comment

• False. Again without Googling, I believe the Spencer was a repeater (was it the one with the tube magazine in the butt, rather than under the barrel like the Henry and Winchester?), and the Sharps was a single-shot using the Maynard tape primer.

TNP owns at least one vehicle which (in stock condition) can accept a filler nozzle larger than the "prevent misfueling with leaded gas" one found on Unleaded pumps.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• False, at least not anymore I don't. Used to, though.

TNP has to go to a work meeting today. Like NOW! (See ya later!)
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• False, day off.

Tnp is getting called in.

Comment

• False, place of irk does not do this. If someone's out, others who are present just shift around to cover the gap.

TNP needs to get lunch down and get moving.
                    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False, a bit late for all that.

Tnp isn't looking forward to being at work at six in the morning tomorrow.

Comment

• false. Tyg3r is off.

TNP listens to music at work... very BAD music.
                        (I'm forced to listen to the annoy-you-to-death-with-sugar-coated-omigawz-stories-three-hours-of DELILAH on 98.5 What The F*** Mate?! (WTFM) at work. kill me now!!))

Comment

• false! I can listen to any music I want!

TNP wants to help me with inventory today

Comment

• False, I have my own inventory to work on.

TNP would have loved to see the face of the UPS guy after I left him 16 boxes to pick up.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• TRUE!!!I have its a feeling the same when my guy dropped off 200 pounds of boxes filled with inventory coming in (to a house not a business).

TNP wants to have a slice of either cake I made for tomorrow's party! (Strawberry cake with chocolate icing OR homemade carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing).

Comment

• True, but I think I gained 10 pounds thinking about that.

TNP doesn't want to imagine taking an 8 hour trip on a moped.
                                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X