Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polar Bears and Gene Thievery - now with added AUDIO!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first audio: Sounded like she was not from around here, if you know what I mean

Second audio: Atleast he can laugh at himself, that is good

Third audio: If he worked at NASA, wouldn't he know where it was
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I only managed to get about a minute into this, GK, and I had to stop because my brain was dribbling out my ears. You are a saint, and I apologize for ever doubting the total stupidity of the Beings From 867
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
        That is why GK has throngs of fangirls on this site (myself included). You are more than welcome to join us, but be warned: if I get my paws on him before the rest of you girls.....I'm not sharing.
        Y'see, GK, THIS was what I was trying to warn you about. It's this Anything Goes School of Call Center Martial Arts you do. Girls go nuts for it.

I think it's already too late for you, but I CAN recommend staying clear of silk chinese shirts, training grounds in China and girls with names suspiciously close to hair-care products.

And if you come home and your Dad is a Panda, don't be alarmed.
        Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
          I think it's already too late for you, but I CAN recommend staying clear of silk chinese shirts, training grounds in China and girls with names suspiciously close to hair-care products.

There are a LOT of Chinese girls here. My ex is Chinese. I may be doomed. ><

Comment

Maybe its just me, but the first one sounded like a child.

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
              I'm not sharing.

How'd you ever pass kindergarten without knowing how to share?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                How'd you ever pass kindergarten without knowing how to share?

Oh I'm sure she knows HOW to share, doesn't mean that she will. I don't share my toys. (and especially wouldn't share a call center jesus! )
                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Quoth reformedwaitress View Post
                  call center jesus! )
                  I guess GK has a new title then...
                  http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                  Melody Gardot

Comment

So, I was stuck at work all weekend, and logged on to get my CS fill. I listened to the three audio clips at work, and had to spend some time explaining to my (few) coworkers there that day why I spit Coke Zero all over my desk and self. They actually found the clips hilarious. I just didn't so much mention the site, as I don't know if I want anyone here knowing I'm on here (I'm selfish!) but I played it off as my friend from Canada.

We all feel for you GK, but are greatful our customers seem to have at least some of their wits about them, instead of none.
                    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I'm not sure why you are all saying that the first one is a girl. I've listened to it twice and it's pretty clear to me that's a pre-pubescent boy. The lack of counting the childish 1-10 phone number the insistence that 4 is 7. And the voice of course. that's 4 digit number is probably the house address. What was he trying to order? Might make it more clear.

for the second one...wow....just wow....maybe laying off the pot before ordering would be a better plan.

And the third one, how do you deal with these morons? Says he works for nasa but has no idea where he is? Maybe being abducted by aliens means he works for nasa?

Comment

No, the timbre of the voice is different. Even pre-pubescant male voices have a different 'base tone' than female. I say young woman.
                        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

The only way that guy worked for NASA is as a guinea pig. The first one just had me shaking my head. That woman was SMASHED!
                          I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

It was female (and up at 3am) for the record. I had already managed to glean it's name. It was just the phone number hurdle we couldn't overcome.

Comment

6-1-5-6.....

that is SEVEN numbers...are you blind???!!??? SEVEN!!!

seriously though, the first caller sounded like a little kid to me....

and as for the last caller....paranoid much? Is it a requirement to get a job at NASA that you have to give a DNA sample? They have literally hundreds of job positions, some not requiring much skill at all...
                              Stupid Things

Comment

Quoth reformedwaitress View Post
                                Oh I'm sure she knows HOW to share, doesn't mean that she will. I don't share my toys. (and especially wouldn't share a call center jesus! )
                                Hmmmmmmmmmm...good point. I wouldn't share, either.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X