This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth radiocerk View Post
    Mine's dyed, but we figure I'm just correcting nature's mistake.
    The first time I dyed my hair red, people thought it'd naturally changed colour (people I hadn't seen in a few weeks/months). Not really sure what that says about me...
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      The first time I dyed my hair red, people thought it'd naturally changed colour (people I hadn't seen in a few weeks/months). Not really sure what that says about me...
      You had red hair?!? o.O
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
        Why does everyone blame their kids on me?!?!?
        Because you're a cheap scapegoat.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
          You had red hair?!? o.O
          Yeah. I dye it maybe once a year, just for fun.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth cupkake.luver View Post
            O YES.. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY... LOL...CUZ YOUR THE DEVILS CHILD YOUNG LADAY!
            Well, to be fair, my hair is naturally reddish. I just go for all over red. (Why have hair that's at least five different colors - complete with shading - when I can rock the weird shades of red?)
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Sooo if you have purplish red hair, what does that say about ya?
              Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I had red hair for a while. Don't necessarily have the temperament (well, sometimes but I tend to keep it to myself), but I definitely have the skin coloring. And this summer has brought out the freckles on my arms, as well. If it didn't require so much upkeep, I would have red hair again (I do have some natural reddish highlights, though).
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm already considered a child of the devil for being a fan of Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson and Black Sabbath. So the red hair thing is actually a bonus. XD
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Oooh! Ooooh!! I like to play D&D. Can I be in the club toooooo??!
                    Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth cupkake.luver View Post
                      "you know, its very unexcep-ter-able to have red hair. it means your an evil child of the devil!!!!"
                      "Why else do you think I work for <company>, ma'am?"

Comment

Damn, my fundamentalist baptist parents (And Dad is a former preacher to boot!) are going to be very unhappy . . . does this mean I have to get tied to a stake and burned alive?

Well, since I'm doomed anyways . . . I like vampire stories, listen to heavy music, read Harry Potter, and have a filthy mind

- LB, Proud to be a red
                        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I guess they burn ginger kids in her part of the world. Wonder if she dies her hair cause it's secretly red??

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard the "redheads are Satan's kids" thing before.

Quoth PossJB View Post
                            I consider red-haired women a natural male weakness. So while not necessarily evil, they are certainly a distraction.
                            Tell me about it. The last FOUR women I was involved with were redheads in one way or another. It's become a running joke with my friends, and it is kind of funny. Especially since The Worst Girlfriend I've Ever Had happened to be a redhead.

Luckily, she not only did not make me bitter towards women in general, but despite her I still have nothing against redheads in particular.

But with my recent history, perhaps I should?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              I don't think I've ever heard the "redheads are Satan's kids" thing before.
                              In the medieval times, women with red hair were thought to be witches, and thus burned at the stake. They might have done the same with men as well, but I'm not really sure. Either way, it makes me glad to have been born in the century that I was
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

apart from the fact that- burnings were quite rare, really. People tended to be hanged, or drowned for witchcraft more than burned. It's just the birning was so dramatic, it tends to be remembered more.

Which is why all those ;I am a reincarnated witch from salem and I was burned!' are so funny, because all but two of those women were hanged...

ANd also, not all redheads. Just the ones who were single, either old or attractive, had some money that women shouldn't have or knew a bit of herbalism, or in general pissed of the priests.

Ah history. I do love the evidence that as a race we just haven't grown up in several thousand years.
                                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X