Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting the 'Ass' in Assassin (Epic Length)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    You're either a few braincells short of a set or you ported in your number from the planet Melmac (more bonus points for the ref).
    Wasn't that where ALF was from?
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
      That would be a monster truck, right?
      Boo!! Hiss!!

OK, so I'm jealous I didn't think of it first.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
        That would be a monster truck, right?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
        Oh that's just terrible. The pain, the pain...
        Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

... i feel like im missing a joke.... *frowns and thinks...* why is a monster truck funny....?

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS
            SW: Better than you will be after this call.
            Well, that was rather ominous. Though I think my response would have been "Wanna bet?" ;p

On a side note, which rule do you violate when you're brushing your teeth while reading a post, stop yourself from laughing but kind of snort and drive toothpaste up your nose? ><

Comment

Would that be the rule of "Hehe *snort* Oh sh- *hack* AAARRGGH!"
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                ... i feel like im missing a joke.... *frowns and thinks...* why is a monster truck funny....?
                Cthulu, the Lovecraftian elder god, the Stygian Horror? Is a Monster! Thus why he(she?) would drive a Monster truck.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  No, from what I remember, A.L.F. (or Gordon Schumway for those in the know) liked to eat his cats whole, and raw...
                  Ah, yes, Gordon Shumway, Alien Life Form...the name didn't come to mind at first... he never did manage to catch the cat, though, did he?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*stares blankly at kara* is my geek card going to be revocked now? because still not clicking any locks in my head....

Comment

*stares blankly at kara* is my geek card going to be revocked now? because still not clicking any locks in my head....
                      Here, take a look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu
                      I find that when faced with something that I need info on - Google it!
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

*stares blankly at kara* is my geek card going to be revocked now?
                        Nah, don't worry about it. You still retain your card and all the benefits. Now you can become a bigger geek than before!
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          On a side note, which rule do you violate when you're brushing your teeth while reading a post, stop yourself from laughing but kind of snort and drive toothpaste up your nose? ><
                          Hmmmmmmmmm...not rule #1...not rule #8 ...nor yet rule #34.

Rule #58412?
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                            Hmmmmmmmmm...not rule #1...not rule #8 ...nor yet rule #34.

Rule #58412?
                            Rule 236, Section L, subsection Lamda, paragraph three.

People say we have too many rules, but they do come in useful from time to time.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                              Nah, don't worry about it. You still retain your card and all the benefits. Now you can become a bigger geek than before!
                              sigh does this mean i have to add to my growing must read list? because im still working om irish/celtic fairy tales.... (ok one was transilvanian) and im not sure my mind can handle the jump from the subtle mystic with lots of tears to monsters and chaos..... and now that i think of it i have storys i need to finish....

Comment

sigh does this mean i have to add to my growing must read list? because im still working om irish/celtic fairy tales.... (ok one was transilvanian) and im not sure my mind can handle the jump from the subtle mystic with lots of tears to monsters and chaos..... and now that i think of it i have storys i need to finish....
                                Wait wait wait. There's monsters in Cthulhu? Darn, you mean User Friendly LIED to me? And I so wanted that "Tickle me Cthulhu"!

And you really wanna try breaking your brain, watch the movies "A Guy Thing" and "The Hours" back to back.
                                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                                X