Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The really, really, sad thing is that all those warning labels are necessary. I weep for humanity. Really, I do..... OK, not really, I pull out a camera and laugh my ass off.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Meadhands View Post
      "Emergency Door: When opened, alarm will sound."
      What's funny is the dorms I lived in last year have three doors with this sign - that don't really have alarms and are in fact, the easiest ways in and out of the building.

I wonder if a situation like that contributed to her stupidity, or if it was just stupidity.
      My Pointless Links collection.

Comment

Preperation H- external use only

What idiot out there ate a tube of cream to try and rid themselves of a hemmorhoid? I don't know who he/she is, but I bet they are out there somewhere whistling.

"I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          We call those flashlights over here. Because, although they often serve a similar function, they're not torches.
          Its a normal filament bulb doodad, its not particularly bright at the best of times, its a work issue one and its so bad noone I know uses them, they all go out and buy maglites!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            On a curling iron: Do not insert into any orifice
            What happened to good old fashioned foreplay? Whooooooooooo Warm Up The Curling Iron Hunny We're Going To The Farmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I heart Bill Engvall.
            Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

So what kind of eye protection is required - sunglasses? If it is dark enough to need a torch, sunglasses might be detrimental.

Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
              Jake: "But we have a flashlight. Hit it."
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth redmountaingoldfish View Post
                What's funny is the dorms I lived in last year have three doors with this sign - that don't really have alarms and are in fact, the easiest ways in and out of the building.
                A lot of these fire doors that are armed and alarmed I've noticed though, you can generally tell they are of that kind normally from the fact they're so reinforced (fireproof) and the fact that their handles are reasonably unique.

Some people just like to test things just in case they're working too
                - Boochan

Comment

I would like to register for teh win-

On my package of oral contraceptive- "Do Not Take if you want to become pregnant"

Comment

As seen on a chainsaw made in sweden
                    "Do not attempt to stop blade with genitals."
                    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
                    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
                      I would like to register for teh win-

On my package of oral contraceptive- "Do Not Take if you want to become pregnant"
                      Might not be so bad...I take birth control for my PCOS. If someone's doctor failed to adequetely explain the "side effects"...
                      "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X