X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Acolyte View Post
    BEST. WORD. EVER.
    I concur. It's almost as good an insult as Fucktrumpet, which is so brilliant I learnt to say it in four languages.
    I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

"I can't hear over the sound of how awesome we are"

Why can I never come up with retorts as witty and as quickly as that!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Stealing the flowchart and putting it up in the office at work!

*yoinked*

-EQ
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Nox View Post
          I concur. It's almost as good an insult as Fucktrumpet, which is so brilliant I learnt to say it in four languages.
          I don't know...I gotta say Fuckalupagus is better...it's that whole Sesame Street nostalgia thing...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I actually know someone from nunavut-she's actually quite smart-it's obvious from the fact that she escaped.

she went back to visit when she worked with me-brought me a numavut shot glass with a polar bear on it

Scary thought she was 75(looked to be in her 50's though) and still working a full-time warehouse job, because she got bored being retired for a year
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              Sometimes I wonder if I myself am not slowly becoming less intelligent as the constant exposure to you and your ilk’s limited mental capabilities wears down my own mind. I worry that someday I too might begin trying to order things by phone while holding the catalogue upside down and trying to lick my own ear while I talk.
              Based on your extensive and impressive vocabulary in this post alone, not to mention the prodigious amount of imaginative new creations such as the Fuckalupagus (sorry if I misspelled it), I don't think you need to worry.

yet.

Comment

Fuckaleupagus
                I am so using that in a sentence tomorrow. Maybe twice.
                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Bloody HELL GK, how are you still sane?!

I don't know, maybe Nunavut is actually the asylum for all the broken CSRs who had to talk to this guy...
                  "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

I felt really sad for the one who didn't know what her phone number was. She sounded like she really did have some kind of mental deficiency.

Comment

Quoth Rubystars View Post
                      She sounded like she really did have some kind of mental deficiency.
                      I thought it sounded more like a younger child than a grown woman...? Who knows
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                        I thought it sounded more like a younger child than a grown woman...? Who knows
                        There was a lot of discussion when that call was originally posted, and the person in question was identified as a grown woman, and I think Gravekeeper actually stated that the whole manner of speaking is quite typical for the average call from Nunavut.

Once, while searching for a map reference for Nunavut, I found a blog from someone who was moving to Nunavut to go to the university there. I get the impression that the calls he gets are from the less metropolitan side of the area.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Close Call

SC: “Yes, my name is Wesley.”
                          Me: “Ok-“
                          SC: “That’s Wesley with a W”

Whew, thanks, here I was reaching for X. Good thing you stopped me! You were almost Xesley.
                          Gravekeeper, I love your posts and usually agree with them. My brain would have exploded dealing with most of what you deal with on a daily basis. This guy, though, has probably been called "Lesley" a lot over the years. It gets annoying. I've actually started telling people over the phone "April, like the month". I still get people saying "Rachel?" Now how many of you have birthdays in the month of Rachel??

Comment

Quoth Rhania506 View Post
                            Now how many of you have birthdays in the month of Rachel??
                            *slowly raises her hand* Rachel, the eighteenth, actually. 1492.
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm suddenly inspired to take a camera and do a Steve-Irwin-ish documentary on the place.

"Crikey!!! I never thought you could use pants for that!"

I just gotta make sure I charter my own pilot in and out ;p

CH
                              Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                                I get the impression that the calls he gets are from the less metropolitan side of the area.
                                Nunavut is almost two million square kilometres with only 30,000 people. The largest town has something like 5,000 people living there.

There really is no metropolitan area.
                                Last edited by Boozy; 03-19-2008, 05:25 PM.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
                                X