X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Supervillain

After much deliberation I have managed to distill your tirade into a number of distinct points:

1) Both elevators are down in your building...

Come than, villain. My frontal lobe throbs with destiny.
    I think that was more along the lines of the caller's frontal lobe throbbing with density. Kudos to anyone that gets that partial reference.

A Cunning Attempt
    Order now and we’ll throw in a pony, free of charge.
    For Pony!
    "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

Perhaps he was looking for an Apache helicopter or an Apache motorcycle?
      Ah.. the gunship is the helicopter.

Though I am not an elf by any means as I certainly did not receive +1 Dex, +1 Cha upon character creation. Though I did suffer -1 Con.
      Add in there a +1 to Int, and you have a Dark Elf/Drow, which would make sense seeing you do graveyard shifts. How are you in daylight? Do you suffer penalties in bright light?? (I'm sure every graveyard worker suffers a -1 to Con...)
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
        Perhaps he was looking for an Apache helicopter or an Apache motorcycle? So many Apaches, so little time or brain cells for that caller!
        Gunship is the term for an attack helicopter. :P

...as I just now noticed the poster above me has pointed out. I'm just so slick...

Comment

Lonestar and the Mascara Kid

First up, a man illogically wearing leather pants, a cowboy hat and a leather jacket but with blue hair. Also carrying a duffel bag large enough to carry a body in. May or may not have actually had a body in it. I shall call him Lonestar.

Joining him, a short kid wearing the traditional skater garb: Hoodie, pants they have failed to operate correctly and are hanging at half mast and a “belt” that’s really a chain stolen from a construction site after dark. Possibly where they were coming home from. But to up the confusion, he was wearing mascara and had purple hair. So of like if Skater and Goth had some sort of lovechild and that child lived in a house without mirrors or the love of a parent. I shall call him Skoth.

Finally, their silent companion, a girl that somehow managed to bridge the gap between Motown and flannel. Sporting a borderline ridiculous afro but pairing it with plaid pants. She was entirely mute except to laugh at Lonestar and Skoth when they performed amusing pet tricks for Skittles. So she will simply be the Mute.
          Wow! Fallout 3 cosplayers! You just described exactly what Raiders look like in Fallout 3. Be glad there were not more... they would have attacked and tried to steal your bottlecaps!

Glad there are no feral gouls or super mutants that ride your skytrain... no wait... you have already told stories about them. I remember you telling stories about seeing the neather regions of one by accident and watched their mating rituals. I am sorry about that, sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.
          "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Trust me when I say they looked nothing like that and were no where near that cool. Quite the opposite. -.-

They radiated only sadness from the dark inner miasma where their dignity should have been.

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
              Pink plaid is an abomination to all eyeballs.
              Try Pink Argyle. From the socks to the knit cap. Pink plaid holds no fear for me.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                Pink plaid? What next? Pink tiger stripes? Pink cow patterns? Pink zebra stripes? When will the madness end?
                egads... that was all in the gift package that our weekend shuttle driver set up for the AGM's baby shower
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  CUSTOMER: "What drafts are included in the happy hour special?"
                  JESTER: "Only Bud Light, Miller Light, and Yuengling."
                  CUSTOMER: "So, no Sam Adams?"
                  Yay for Yuengling, my savior when I was in NY.

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                  Pink plaid? What next? Pink tiger stripes? Pink cow patterns? Pink zebra stripes? When will the madness end?
                  Pink tartan, bring on the gay highlander tossing a caber.
                  If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                    Pink tartan, bring on the gay highlander tossing a caber.
                    agh, bad mental image
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                      Try Pink Argyle. From the socks to the knit cap. Pink plaid holds no fear for me.
                      Best friend has pink and hunting orange argyle socks. I'm less frightened by those than the pink plaid. I just have pink and black striped ones.
                      http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

. . . I successfully Feigned Death and eluded his attention.
                        By this quote, we can deduce that GK is at least 5th level and either a Mage or Priest.

Eric the Grey
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Or possibly a level 30 hunter in WoW.
                          As soon as I start thinking
                          That I'm sensible and sane
                          The Random Hedgehog comes along
                          And fiddles with my Brain
                          (from card I got)

Comment

Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                            Or possibly a level 30 hunter in WoW.
                            I was sticking with the D&D references, but you could be right. I love that ability (when I remember to use it).

Eric the Grey
                            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Seen them, seen them, and seen them. Sorry, but if *I* seen them, you are behind the times.
                              Better yet, I own them. Minus the pink cow. My cows only come in blue.
                              bwahahaha
                              "But the pharmacy was here this morning...!"

Comment

Praise Hojo~

SC: “I need an apache”

…..as in the tribe or the gunship?
                                I claim this signature in the name of me!
                                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
                                X