This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt Expect That!

Ok this is a continuation from my thread about a guy who told me his whole lifestory during a slow day at work. Can find that at

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=6892

In the past few days I found out that this guy is tied to almost my entire household!

My one roomate works at a video store close to where I do and apparently he had gone and told him his life story as well. We both complained about this but didnt think it was the same guy.

The other day we where in renting some videos and the guy goes up to my roomate and starts talking to him. 5 minutes later he was able to disengage and we get out before he talks more. I tell my roomate 'i know how long he can talk lets go' and my roomate goes 'Yah i know thats the guy I was talking about!'

We had some 'no way really?' kinda conversations on the way home and we where laughing about it when we came in the house. My other roomate asks whats so funny? We explain and find out something even funnier.

If you look back at my first post you will notice I mention him working at a workshop. Guess what? It's my other roomates shop that he works in!

Like i said in the title. Didnt expect that.
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

small world, huh? And a wish it was just a little bit larger.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Spooky. Watch...someone's parents went to school with him, too.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Sounds like a stalker to me.

Comment

Working...
        X