This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kagato View Post
    I do wish people would be a little more realistic though with their trade requests, I've been trying to track down a Feebas so I can evolve it into a Milotic, but all the ones I have found on the GTS all have legendaries like Meloetta/Mew/Genesect/etc as what they want in return. Like heck I'd trade a legendary for something like a Feebas -.-
    I learned something about this phenomenon. The ones that have ridiculous requests are one of three types. Scammers (for Dittos, they claim high IV's but when you get them they are not), Cloners. There is a way of cloning pokemon from the SD card in your 3ds. I personally do not know how it is done, but there are youtube videos if you want to learn how it is done. Or cloned pokemon (they make a high IV pokemon (sometimes even 6iv) and/or shiny and clone it. They lose nothing (as they have a clone of the pokemon they offer), and gain a one of the legendary they don't have. Which they then clone, and trade off for something else.

((I do know that cloning a pokemon somehow requires that they go up on the GTS, and since they don't want to lose that pokemon YET they request something that people would never trade it for normally. Even if somebody does trade for it .. then hey Legendary pokemon, if not then they clone and put up a clone on the GTS))
    Last edited by Mytical; 01-27-2014, 05:10 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thankfully I have a couple of Ditto safaris available to me, so I don't need to trade on the GTS for them.

Incidentally, Jetfire, Songdragon, Sarah, Seraph, dreamstalker, and Khiras, I added each of you, but none of you have added me in return! I r disappoint!
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter are finally available! ^_^

Bank comes with a 30 day trial then costs USD$4.99 per year afterwards. You can also claim a Celebi using Pokemon Link after you claim the first 100 pokemiles (or 10 battle points)
        Violets are blue,
        Roses are red,
        I bequeath to thee...
        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• Yeah, and my system is still at Nintendo Repair . Takes long enough.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Also, since that Celebi comes through Pokemon Link, don't try to soft reset for a better nature. It could cost you the Celebi entirely.

Comment

• Well.. since my system decided to die and I had to send it to Nintendo to repair .. my old friend code is invalid. If anybody is still playing I will add them again. Please send me a PM though, because I don't know who is playing and who is not. Oh, and can somebody tell me what friend safari I have now?

My new friend code is 3282-3824-1090

Comment

• Just tried checking Mytwotial's safari, and I don't think you've added me.
                It didn't pop up, will check later

Comment

• Okay...I just successfully bred two Pikachu and got an egg...now how do I hatch it?

Comment

• Quoth dendawg View Post
                    Okay...I just successfully bred two Pikachu and got an egg...now how do I hatch it?
                    Stick it in your party and walk around like a mofo for AGES.

Seriously. Using a bicycle is quicker, plus having ANY Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor will also do this. (Bicycle speeds up the walking, Flame Body/Magma Armor halves the rate)

So basically, Slugma, Magcargo, Camerupt (NOT a Numel), Magmar, Magby, Magmortar, the Litwick line, the Larvesta line and the Fletchling line (once Fletchling EVOLVES) will speed up the process.

It doesn't need to be in the front of your party, just as long as it's THERE is enough.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                      Stick it in your party and walk around like a mofo for AGES.

Seriously. Using a bicycle is quicker, plus having ANY Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor will also do this. (Bicycle speeds up the walking, Flame Body/Magma Armor halves the rate)
                      Shouldn't be too much of a problem, since I currently haven't gone past Route 9 and am currently going back and forth, catching and level grinding. Too bad the only Fire types I've got right now are Combusken (used to be an event Torchic), Charmeleon, and (I think) Pansear.

Comment

• Ok.. here is a short cut also. Walk with the 3ds while it is in street pass mode. However, you need 4000 steps, so some 'cheating' might need to be done if you don't walk alot. Simply hold the 3ds and gently shake it up and down, it will count as steps.

Anyhow, once you get 4k, if you have the abilities that put up attack, defense, etc for 'charges' you need the one that hatches eggs. Activate it, and your eggs hatch a LOT faster. Also, go back and find you a fletchender (Spelling) They have flame body at highest evolution the majority of time. (some have their hidden ability instead, but it takes a lot of breeding and knowhow to breed these.

Note : The number of steps resets every day, so keep this in mind.

Comment

• Just so we're clear, Pichu requires 5355 steps total. Flame Body/Magma Armor halve that to around 2000-something.

Alternately, you could always walk into any place like the Battle Tent, battle frontier etc. walk up to some random person and yell out "I AM GOING TO ENJOY AN EGG"
                          Last edited by fireheart; 06-07-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Ok, I finally forked out for a console and the game.

My friend code is 2165-7325-6334

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder of my friend code:
                              0903-3372-5385
                              It's a fighting type one, not very useful, but I have a great collection of safari's myself. And quite a selection to breed/trade, I even have a Ditto safari
                              I added you Fireheart, and all the previous friend codes posted.

Comment

• OK, I seem to have some very horny Pokemon.

I stuck a Furfrou and a Sandile in the daycare, walked up and down Route 6 for a minute, then found an egg. Picked up said egg and walked up and down Route 6 AGAIN, only to find yet another Pokemon egg.

ETA: Also does anyone have a Feebas or two?
                                Last edited by fireheart; 08-11-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X