Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or perhaps our cashier friend was gay and fancied Haddock,so didn't know what to say in case he made a fool of himself.A girl he could happily chat to,but Haddock overawed him and rendered him mute :P
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

For Teskeria, my favorite tumblr: http://rapunzelsdaughters.tumblr.com/ I'm guessing the term tumblr comes from the fact that it's a tumble of pictures. Or something. It's generally for the under-thirty crowd.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
        When referring to processing a customer's sale, the preferred term is either "ringing up" or "ringing out" the customer. This avoids the confusion caused by the phrase "checking out". Get it? Got it? Good.
        Considering the prior wrestler reference I'd be fearful of hearing the term "ringing out."

Quoth Teskeria View Post
        Lol, I'm an old lady, and to be truthful, I have no idea what a Tumblr is.
        It's what you use to polish rocks and dice and such… right?
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
        X