This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pixilated View Post
    Going Postal was just awesome. Didn't care quite as much for the other von Lipwig books but I think that was only because it was hard to top von Lipwig's shenanigans in that first book.
    I'm sorry, but everything from Moist drinking splot (sp?) through the courtroom scene was great, in my opinion, which, being that it's coming from the Almighty Me, means it's factual.

(I am, of course, joking. It's cool if you didn't like Making Money as much.)
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The last month or so I've been reading the discworld books in the published order. For me, I find that I am getting a better mental picture of the overall world and connections then if I was reading it as City Watch series, Witches series, Death series, etc.
      Currently working my way through Jingo (book #21)

Comment

I figured it was best to read them in order because I figured they were a straight series. Even though they're not it helps to know who's who.

Like, I read that several major people from Wyrd Sisters are important parts of Lords and Ladies, so it's a good idea.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
        X