This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth laborcat View Post
    Isn't there a Godfather's in Huber Heights? I've never been there, but I'm sure I used to pass one on the way to work. Is it really that good?
    Yes, and yes.

Their "meat lovers" pizza has a full strip of bacon per slice. Unhealthy for the body, but good for the soul.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Yes, and yes.

Their "meat lovers" pizza has a full strip of bacon per slice. Unhealthy for the body, but good for the soul.
      NOW I have to order some Godfather's this weekend esp if there is bacon involved
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I prefer the cheese on bottom, toppings, cheese on top build, with stuffed crust and garlic butter to dip it in.
        sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons. -- ThanosIsKing

Comment

Cheese on top of pepperoni? What sorcery is this?

Seriously, I've never seen that. Sounds good though.

Comment

Quoth Jay View Post
            I prefer the cheese on bottom, toppings, cheese on top build, with stuffed crust and garlic butter to dip it in.
            One local pizza place that just opened a second location near my home offers "Deep Dish-Style Crust" which seems to match your description and "Deep Dish/Upside Down" with all the cheese on the bottom.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
              One local pizza place that just opened a second location near my home offers "Deep Dish-Style Crust" which seems to match your description and "Deep Dish/Upside Down" with all the cheese on the bottom.
              Stuffed crust is like a hand-tossed pizza, but the outside of the crust has cheese injected into the center of it.
              sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons. -- ThanosIsKing

Comment

Working...
              X