Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! It looks like you two had a lot of fun with each other. It makes me happy when I see people from the site hanging out IRL. Makes me hopeful I will get to hang out with some of you one day.

...one day... *sighs wistfully *
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Hinakiba, there are plenty of awesome people out there. Just because you're not meeting people from on this site doesn't mean you can't get out and meet awesome people in your area. There's a whole world out there. Get out, explore it, and meet new people.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

But half the fun of traveling is getting to finally meet people you have been chatting with online [sometimes for years]
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          But half the fun of traveling is getting to finally meet people you have been chatting with online [sometimes for years]
          I can agree with you on that one. I've had the opportunity to meet several people from other sites and it's always been a blast. Jester is the only person from here I've meet. As you can tell from the title of this thread, I think he's awesome!
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            I agree that it can be fun, but I wouldn't say it's HALF the fun. There is so much fun in traveling, including meeting new people, whether or not you've encountered them online previously.

Just my opinion, of course. As always, I reserve the right to be completely, horribly, and even embarrassingly wrong.

Quoth mathnerd View Post
            Jester is the only person from here I've meet. As you can tell from the title of this thread, I think he's awesome!
            I agree, but of course, I'm highly biased.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

That looks like you had an awesome time :-) and yeah, love the pic!

Comment

Working...
              X