This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kitty Mews . . .

We interrupt the regularly scheduled chatter to bring an important announcement:

We haz babies!!!!!

Tinkerbelle has blessed us with five little furry bundles of pure-t kitty love on Friday. She originally had 6, but one was stillborn when I got home from work.

But we have 5 that are doing just fine. Not sure what genders they are yet but we'll find out soon enough once their eyes pop open and they start exploring the house.
    Attached Files
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

She is such a pretty mommy cat. I wish I could take one of the kittens.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Awwwwwwwww baby kitties!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbelle does good work!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

AwwwwwwwwKITTEHS I just wanna snuzzle the white-faced one.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute! And I'm actually a dog lover ;-)

Comment

Eeee! Kitties!

Sad you lost one, though. *hug*

*goes to look at pictures more closely* Have fun with those guys!
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Echoing everyone else but.....*squirms excitedly and squees* Kittens!
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

You do realize we will require regular doses of babycat pictures, right?
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Kitties!

Sorry about the stillborn one. That's not an unusual occurrence, sadly.

Hope Tinkerbelle gets plenty of rest and cat treats; she deserves them.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    You do realize we will require regular doses of babycat pictures, right?
                    More will follow tomorrow.
                    Quoth XCashier View Post
                    Kitties!

Sorry about the stillborn one. That's not an unusual occurrence, sadly.

Hope Tinkerbelle gets plenty of rest and cat treats; she deserves them.
                    Believe me, Tinkerbelle is getting plenty of food and rubs whenever she comes out for her "Mommy Breaks."

Sad new though: we've lost another kitten (our dark gray fuzzy one was not responding when I came home from work and checked in on them.)

The other four, however, seem fine. Changed their towel out in the bottom of the closet (which gave me an excuse to take them to Mom's room so she could see them and get woogies while Tinkerbelle was outside for a bit of fresh air.)

Not unusual to lose one, but we've lost two now . . . which is bringing back memories of Monkey-Monk's first litter (she had 5 and all of them died but one multicolor calico, who we named Missy Moo-Moo.)

Hoping we don't lose any more . . . also have to update on FB, which I'll do tomorrow. Have a friend through work (one of the sales reps I work with) who is moving in a few weeks and is looking to adopt a kitten, so I may have a home for one of them - if we don't lose any more.

The gray one w/the orange on the forehead I think Mom wants to keep for sure.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Still Have Four

Well, the four little furry ones are still doing okay. No peepers open yet, but I think by the middle of next week, we'll be seeing peepers galore.

Didn't get a chance to take pics yesterday but I did get some a short time ago:
                      Attached Files

Comment

No pictures in five days? You have an audience in cute withdrawal here!
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Sad you've lost two. *hugs you*

Snuggle mama cat for me, please.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Love mama's little white mustache.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                              No pictures in five days? You have an audience in cute withdrawal here!
                              Sorry about that . . . been feeling a bit tired over the weekend.

Hope these help cure those withdrawal symptoms . . .

As of today, we have 2 with peepers open and two still not. I figure the other two should have theirs open within another day or two.

And as soon as those little legs get a bit stronger, they'll be all over the house driving Poodles crazy!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X