X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
    Jester,

From all I know about you, I perceive you as a truly honest person, to a fault ;-) You also enjoy a fun time and are not opposed to drinking (that would be important to me as my ex considered anyone who drank more than one alcoholic drink a YEAR to be an alcoholic). In addition, you support yourself, take pride in your community, own/rent your own home, and love kitties/puppies (okay I don't really know that but LOL). You live in THE best part of Florida, my favorite place to live, even though you have this weird obsession with Arizona

Heck if I was 20 years younger, I'd be chasing you myself!

Hope this helps!
    In order, because it's too early in the morning for me to cut this down into parts....

Yes, I am honest to a fault. Yes, I enjoy drinking. Your ex is a loon. I rent, but I share an apartment, so I don't know if I can say I rent my own place. I do love cats and dogs, though I'm more of a cat guy. And my obsession with Arizona is not at all weird when you remember that that is where I'm from. It's my home state. And I want to move back there.

And yes, it helped. Thanks!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

The irony of this thread is that it was inspired by a girl I met* here in KW, who lives somewhere else, and I wanted to have the good times and feelings I had with here with other women. But then life happened, and I realized I'd rather just pursue that with her than try to somehow replicate it with some other woman. And the distance be damned.

So for the moment, at least, this thread has become a moot point, though I certainly appreciate all the words of wisdom y'all offered. Thank you.

*For that story, see the "The New Girl" thread in Off Topic. I tried to link it here, but for some reason which I can't figure, every time I press the link button, my iPad throws me out of Safari.
      Last edited by Jester; 08-23-2015, 09:59 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
      X