Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the contrary, which fictional death had you cheering?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria LaGuerta in Dexter. I just wish someone other than Deb had been the one to kill her.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      2. Saruman from LoTR. He was basically an all round arsehole; when I first read the book, I was angry when Treebeard let him go, cuz I wanted him to die. But eventually, he did. (If you have just seen the movies, he also dies in the extended version by being stabbed, falling off the tower and being impaled on spikes. Even better than in the book!)
      I don't know about being better; visually, maybe, but if you wanted Saruman to suffer, the book's death was better. He wouldn't have died immediately when he was stabbed, so in his last moments he would have known that the Great Saruman (TM) had been taken out by Wormtongue. How humiliating!

Yes, I am a vindictive bitch. Why do you ask?
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking visually. XD Christopher Lee did a fantastic job in making Saruman as unpleasant and evil as he could be, so that everyone would cheer at his death.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Yeah, I was thinking visually. XD Christopher Lee did a fantastic job in making Saruman as unpleasant and evil as he could be, so that everyone would cheer at his death.
          IIRC, Peter Jackson was directing the scene and asked Christopher Lee to try to imagine the sound of someone being stabbed in the back. And Christopher "Actual Nazi Hunter" Lee replied that he didn't need to imagine it.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Christopher Lee kicked ass.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Devin Weston, scumbag billionaire, from GTA V.

Mind you, Steve Haines, one of the other major scumbags in the game, gets his if you go with Option C, too, and it too was immensely satisfying.
              Yep, it was awesome to see those two assholes get what was coming...especially after all the crap that they put everyone through. Also satisfying, was to see Officer Tenpenny get his in GTA: San Andreas.
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X