Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever get mistaken as an employee?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever get mistaken as an employee?

I seem to have had this problem in the past being that I worked at the service desk in a chain grocery store for a while. I would go into stores in the same shopping center in plain clothes on my days off and customers would still come up to me and ask questions or ask me to get somthing off the top shelf. Of course I wouldn't. The silly thing is that I left that store 2 years ago and have been at the hospital for 1 year and people still seem to make this mistake. I wear a suit to work alot of times or somthing along those lines and I can't begin to understand how people still mistake me for a Target employee (no offense)!

Anyone ever have similar experiences?

For a good sampling of responses to a thread like this, there's always the "I don't work here" megathread in the Sucky Customers forum...

(I'd post the link, but...I don't know how!!! )
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
      For a good sampling of responses to a thread like this, there's always the "I don't work here" megathread in the Sucky Customers forum...

(I'd post the link, but...I don't know how!!! )
      You just do this!
      (Mark the word to have the link, click the chainlinkicon and write the URL in the box)

Comment

Oh, sorry!

Comment

Working...
        X