This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth draggar View Post
    That's pretty shocking! (No pun inteneded, well, there was, really). Nikolai Tesla would be proud!
    I suspect Nikola would have worn one. The man was an absolute genius, but he had some serious issues.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Deanna Darkstone View Post
      You poor thing! I'm sorry that repulsive old lech did that to you. If he ever tries again (that is, if he hasn't been banned from the store) by all means knee him in the groin!
      pfft. ban someone from the store? that'd be like, getting a manager. we haven't had one since...april, i believe. and don't get me started on stalkers. i've had one of those. we weren't allowed to ban him either, until i told management that if he ever came up to me again either they call the police or i would.
      Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        A real-life vagina dentata? Yikes O_o
        It's a penis free, girl cavity! :signs off key:
        Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
          It's a penis free, girl cavity! :signs off key:
          *groans*

So, sooooo wrong....

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            *groans*

So, sooooo wrong....

^-.-^
            The whole comic was. Reminded me of me and my husband, when my best friend rented a room from us.
            Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
              As a guy? What about a girl? I mean, what if that thing goes off while inside? Shudder.

Sorry but i prefer a can of mase to that.

Comment

Eek. I'm a girl and that thing scares me. I'd prefer the jacket, methinks.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Hmmm. but how would that "no-contact jacket" work for the person wearing it? I'd be afraid to wear it, LOL!

Comment

Any guy (or girl, for that matter) that ever tries to touch me like that had better be prepared to pull back a stump!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
                      I remember hearing about some sort of self defense mechanism that women who lived in 3rd world countries could have installed. It was essentially a bear trap for bad boys who weren't welcome, if ya get my drift.
                      http://www.rapestop.net/

Comment

UPDATE!

he came in again not too long after the OP and caught me covering in the music department. i happened to be on the phone with another customer but he starts complaining about a CD he bought being scratched. i told his ass to wait, at which point he starts a conversation on his cell phone. he's got the volume cranked up, so i basically have three people talking at me at once. after i finish with the guy on the phone (after more than a few "pardons?" and "one more time"s) i see what's up with boob-grabber, as we've all taken to calling him.

"i just bought this cd. its scratched."

i look. there's a rub mark on the very outside edge of the disk. "i should work fine, sir. the music doesn't even go all the way to edge. it stops about halfway."

"but what if it doesn't? can't you put it in and check?"

"i don't have that capability. i can try and use some skip fixer on it and see if it'll clear up, though."

"yeah, do that."

so i start wiping at it, and apparently i didn't put it in the case right, because it pops out. and lands on the corner of the counter. so now its really scratched. shit.

"my bad. i can order a new one for you."

"you see that scratch? now what?"

"sorry. like i said, i can order a new one for you."

"well, why don't you order a new one for me--"

"yeah, that's what i said--"

"i wasn't finished. order a new one for me and i can come pick it up."

oh hell no. i ordered another one and got him out.

a few days later, he's in again (i'm assuming to pick up the cd) and his hearing aid is turned up so loud its giving feedback. not the buzzing/ringing sound, i mean actual feedback. and then he starts digging in his ear with his keys. i was helping a customer at info and both of us looked at him, mouths open.

the icing on the whole cake happened friday when T, the unstable former marine, caught him walking out of the music department with a cd tucked under his shirt.

needless to say, he's been banninated.
                        Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth Luna View Post
                          What the hell is it about bookstores that makes customers think they can touch and grope and stalk the employees? ARRRGGGHH.
                          Not just bookstores, my friend.

Trust me.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                          X