Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some things shouldn't be advertised . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some things shouldn't be advertised . . .

Just when I was finally about to make it home for the day (went in at 5 this morning, finished at 3, then ran to WM which ended taking an hour b/c the rotisserie chickens weren't finished cooking and the car refused to start until it cooled down) I had to make one last quick stop.

I dashed into the mini-mart (hereby known as the Quik Stop, out of affection for "Clerks") to get some smokes.

In front of me in line was a young woman, with a skintight brown shirt on that didn't cover the top of her jeans, which BTW were rather low cut and skintight. I swear she looked like she had two sausages for legs trapped in tubes . . .

Even worse was the tattoo on her back . . . . she had in a script font the words:

Juicy Fruit.

It was a good thing I had an empty stomach . . . otherwise I'd have embarrassed myself and the clerk by all over the place.

Pass the brain bleach . . . ASAP. And minus the new cover sheets, if you please.

Even funnier, when I got back into the car and told my Mom about it . . . her comment:

I'm sure it was at one time but I bet it ain't now.
    Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 07-25-2007, 11:21 PM.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

I don't understand what "juicy fruit" means but I'm not sure I want to know.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Juicy Fruit is a brand of gum! What were YOU thinking?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        Even worse was the tattoo on her back . . . . she had in a script font the words:

Juicy Fruit.
        I wonder how the tattoo artist managed to give the tattoo with steady hands.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          I wonder how the tattoo artist managed to give the tattoo with steady hands.
          That's nothing, Becky. I've heard some stories from a friend who works at a tattoo parlor about people coming in to get some very... distinctive... tattoos in some very intimate places.

Unless, of course, you were talking about them not laughing in her face?
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

This reminds me of something I saw at a restaurant a few weeks ago. My roommates and I decided to go out to breakfast. As we are sitting at our table there's this young woman who looks to be in her early 20s. She's wearing short-shorts and on the side of her right thigh was a lengthy tattoo that I cannot remember what it said but part of it was covered by the fabric and the rest of it was just out there for all to see. Roommates and I were having a hard time trying to be covert because we were just mesmerized.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I saw a woman on Collegehumor with a tatoo of her name on the small of her back. Her reasoning:

"In case we are doggy styling, and you forget my name"

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                Unless, of course, you were talking about them not laughing in her face?
                That's it.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                  I saw a woman on Collegehumor with a tatoo of her name on the small of her back. Her reasoning:

"In case we are doggy styling, and you forget my name"
                  I'd date more girls if they were that daring.
                  "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

And the problem here is what?

At least it isnt what one of the guys I used to work with was goign to get above his backside before he went into jail:

"For Exit Only!"

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
                      And the problem here is what?

At least it isnt what one of the guys I used to work with was goign to get above his backside before he went into jail:

"For Exit Only!"
                      Oh yes that would work, because Bubba is an upright, outstanding citizen, not in the pen for life for killing several people. That or he can read. Personally what I think would be funny would be a Bubba-like person walking up to someone and saying "Tell me about the rabbits, again George."
                      It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                      ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Warning: dirty joke contained herein...

Quoth Aldous View Post
                        Oh yes that would work, because Bubba is an upright, outstanding citizen, not in the pen for life for killing several people. That or he can read. Personally what I think would be funny would be a Bubba-like person walking up to someone and saying "Tell me about the rabbits, again George."
                        heehee... but he just wants to cuddle them! <sound of little bunny neck snapping>

The tale of Miss Juicy Fruit reminded of a joke (warning it's kinda dirty)

A woman goes to the tattoo parlor and says she wants a turkey tattooed on the inside of her upper right thigh, and a Christmas tree on her upper left thigh. The tattoo artist lets his curiosity get the better of him and asks her why, and she says "I'm tired of my husband complaining that there's nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

()
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

A woman goes to the tattoo parlor and says she wants a turkey tattooed on the inside of her upper right thigh, and a Christmas tree on her upper left thigh. The tattoo artist lets his curiosity get the better of him and asks her why, and she says "I'm tired of my husband complaining that there's nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

()
                          *cough AHEM cough

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=13201
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                            I don't understand what "juicy fruit" means but I'm not sure I want to know.
                            If I have to explain it to you, you really don't need to know.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              Why am I not surprised that one was in there?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X