Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a bathroom like 5 feet ahead of you...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a bathroom like 5 feet ahead of you...

As you may know, I ride the subway-like system to work everyday. Well, as I got off at the stop to go home, I started down this tunnel that leads to the parking lot. I start hearing some guys walking towards the BART and I think nothing of it. Then I hear one of them say "hey, I'll catch up with you". As soon as I look around, here is this guy just pissing on the wall of the tunnel. The bathroom is literally 30 seconds away and is always very clean. You just need to buy a ticket for the train to get in to use it and even then, the nice people at the help booth let people in to pee. I just couldn't believe the gaw of this guy. I almost felt like sneaking up behind him and screaming "BOO!" just to see him pee on himself . What makes people think they can just whip it out and pee in an area that everyone needs to use?
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Better yet, if you did it and some little kids see you the police/parents can charge you with exposing yourself to a minor and you get to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. You may just get a ticket for peeing in public, but if little kids see you you are now on equal standing with a child rapist in the eyes of the law in some places. Though I would have tried to scare him too. How fast can a guy run who has his pants undone.
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Tapping him on the shoulder might have backfired if he was drunk, though. Those guys will just turn around and keep going while staring at you all glassy-eyed....

Seen that happen toooo many times in the dorms while I was in college.

Comment

A friend had this same thing happen at Pennsic last year (the SCA's biggest event). He saw some loser pissing in the middle of the road one night, drunk.

He told me he really, really was tempted to come up behind him and kick him in the ass, hopefully causing him to fall in the puddle of piss he'd just made. But then, he said, with his luck he'd have fallen down himself either during the kick or during the escape.

Comment

Yes, but people getting smashed and wandering around drunk is historically accurate, I believe. Guy could've just been keeping in character.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
            Yes, but people getting smashed and wandering around drunk is historically accurate, I believe. Guy could've just been keeping in character.
            Especially if he was singing a song about a goblin.

[/gratuitous Blackadder reference]
            Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

"Do you lot want to hear about this goblin or not?"
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                "Do you lot want to hear about this goblin or not?"
                "YES!"

Okay, sorry...[/hijack]
                Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post

True enough, and my friend is supposed to be a criminally minded and bumbling french goon (played for laughs, of course), so drunken scufflings over a puddle of piss in the road in front of a tavern would have BEAUTIFULLY in character.

Comment

I guess pointing at the guy and screaming "PENIS" is out of the question?
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post

Okay, this gets my vote for best suggestion.
                      Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post

HAAA!!!

Actually, I think pointing and screaming "DO YOU CALL that a penis?" might be pretty effective, too.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

HAAA!!!

Actually, I think pointing and screaming "DO YOU CALL that a penis?" might be pretty effective, too.

Geez, keep this up and I will end up pissing myself yet!

Anyhow, my best pee story happened about 15 years ago. I had gone on a bus trip to a baseball game that had been set up by my dad's work (we even had our own hospitality tent and food). Anyhow, after the game ended we were on the bus navigating through the traffic jam of people leaving the stadium, and we were under a highway overpass and we saw two guys taking a leak under the overpass.

We were all laughing and screaming and banging on the windows, but the guys just kept on going.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I took a leak in some shrubbery at a hotel once.

I had to, man, I was driving through West Virginia at some ungodly hour of the morning, and they wouldn't let me use the bathroom. I had told the folks in my van, this was it. The moment of truth. Either they let me use the loo or I was going to water their flowers. (We had been looking for a hotel...and a bathroom...for hours and coming up luckless on both counts. )

A friend remarked she couldn't believe how quickly I jumped into the bushes and back out. I told her it had been under considerable pressure.

We still didn't get a room.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

HAAA!!!

I think it would have been funny to scream, "Visible lap pinky alert!"
                              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                              HR believes the first person in the door
                              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                              Document everything
                              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                              X