This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross.

So I just came home and grabbed the plastic box I keep on the porch for deliveries and tilted it up. I do that to see if there is a delivery in it when I come home (we order online all the time). I could have put my hand a million different places. But I didn't. I put my hand directly on one of these:

Nice.

I didn't have to even see it to know what I'd grabbed, although after I got done scrubbing the astronomical amount of slime off my fingers, I did go out there with a flashlight to confirm my suspicions.

EW EW EW EW!! Get it away!!!
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Well, you know, I had to go out there and bring the box in so I could wave it under my husband's nose and go "look what I just grabbed." He was all like "Why on earth would bring that nasty slimy thing in here???!!!! Take it out! Take it OUT!"

And of course I laughed at him and told him he'd be all about showing it to our daughter if it was pretty and not dripping with mucous.

My daughter made me prove the slime was gone before she'd let me touch her.

Comment

My oldest would be fascinated by it. My other two would scream what I wrote above.
        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Icky icky icky icky icky!!!!!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

ewwwww!!!

mommy....it's LOOKING at me!!!

<icky shuddery dance>

Comment

*stares in horror*

*shivers*

*hides under the blankets*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Make it go away!!!!!
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

.... Guh. I just got shivers, and not the good kind I WAS experiencing before seeing that! -starts to whistle "so much for the afterglow"-

Comment

Salt shaker - STAT!!
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

What suprised me was the size of the sucker. Usually around the here, the slugs are pretty small and grey. I've seen slugs like this, but not here. I've seen them in the more northern states. You grab a typical local slug and yeah, it's gross, but you don't end up looking like your fingers were extras in Aliens II

I grabbed that bad boy and the first thing that went through my head was "Holy crap, it must be a huge slug! Ack!"

I've never seen one of this kind down here that I recall.

Comment

MUTANT SLUG!!

"We're going to need a bigger salt shaker..."
                      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Salt shaker, hell! Grab the bag of rock salt out of the trunk of the car.

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post

"We're going to need a bigger salt shaker..."
                          Thank you for that nice first laugh-out-loud moment of the morning!

Comment

I think this calls for a rock salt shotgun.
                            Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I like watching slugs, but you can at least console yourself with the fact that you didn't step on it, in bare feet.
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                              X