This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone say hello to my ghostie

I was writing out response to another thread, when the computer monitor that has been sitting on my couch for over a week without a problem, fell over onto the coffee table. It scared me, since he usually makes noise on a different floor than I'm on at the time.

So, everyone wave and let him know he wasn't being ignored.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

*waving like a maniac*
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hey Ghostie!

Are you related to the Ghosties in the SO's parents' swimming pool? That dog is always barking at them.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Maybe he's related to my ghostie who likes to move dishes around?

-waves at the Ghostie-

Comment

**waves to the ghostie** I miss having one around. My last house didn't have one nor does the place I am now. But the house I grew up in did have at least one. And I do get a few things at work in the Haunted Hotel.

Comment

Hey! Is your ghostie related to mine? Mine likes to play with my blinds. The other night, I was into a computer game, Mr. Rum was really into the show he was watching and BOOM! The blind suddenly flipped up and then fell down! Yeah, we both jumped.

Comment

*waves* Hi Mis' ghostie! If you see a lady ghost in a black Victorian gown, could you tell her we miss her?

I miss having domiciles with ghosts in.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                Hey! Is your ghostie related to mine? Mine likes to play with my blinds. The other night, I was into a computer game, Mr. Rum was really into the show he was watching and BOOM! The blind suddenly flipped up and then fell down! Yeah, we both jumped.
                My ghostie use to play with the blinds when I was getting ready to go to sleep or woke me up with it, till I yelled at him that I was trying to sleep, so knock that shit off! He doesn't play with them anymore.

He will pace the upstairs hallway after everyone else is asleep and I'm still awake downstairs. He likes to play on the stairs sometimes too.

I have heard him playing in the hall bathroom when I was trying to sleep one night. I know it wasn't the children because none of the lights were on, which my children always turn on when they use the restroom in the middle of the night. Plus, no one was in there when I went in to check.

Dreamstalker, I'm not sure if he hangs around other ghosts or not. He will go weeks sometimes without doing anything. I often wonder what he is doing during that time.

Shpepper, we always end up with one, even if there wasn't one in the house before, because my children and I are ghost magnets, so it seems.

RedHeadPhoneGirl, I haven't known him to move dishes around. He does like to hide things for awhile and then put it back in plain sight. I think he thinks it's funny to watch us looking everywhere for something and then find it where we have already looked four to five times before.

Evil Queen, I have never heard of a swimming pool ghost, that is funny!

Comment

Hello Ghostie! If you see my white kitty (Snow) running around, could you please pet her for me?
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Hi Ghostie!
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I've never had a ghost...and I think I'm happy that way

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

Hi Ghost......say hello to my LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!!

"We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

sexiphatchick, I have always had some sort of paranormal phenomena going on around me, so I can't imagine not having a ghost or two around.

If I was suddenly without it around me I would not be happy, because it has always been around me since I was a little girl and has because as much of me as breathing.

My children are use to it for the most part, since they have always had it around them and unlike me, they never had anyone tell them that what is around them is the devil's work and evil. That they must be evil for not praying it away.

The first person who ever says something like that to my children will find out that my childrens' mother can go from sweet to I'LL DRAG YOUR SOUL TO HELL MYSELF! in less than a second.

I mean....uuhh...help me pick a name for my ghostie. The little guy use to call him the "Invisible Man" my big guy called hm "Shadow Man" My daughter calls him "Annoying" since he likes to read over her shoulder.

Comment

Quoth sexiphatchick View Post
                            I've never had a ghost...and I think I'm happy that way
                            Yeah, me too. My neighbors make enough noise anyway. But I'll say hi to the ghostie, anyway.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Aw Dave, you're scaring him!

(where'd you get that screenshot btw?)
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                              X