This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octuplets!

Some of you may remeber the pregnant dog I mentioned in this post: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=41988

Towards the end of her pregnancy, she was starting to look like she swallowed a fridge. The poor gal was so pregnant her belly was dragging on the ground. Well, right on time she delivered a healthy littler of 8 puppies. 6 boys, 2 girls. All the kennel staff are amazed, because her previous litters have both been small. (2 or 3 pups). She seems very relieved to be no longer pregnant. Though I think with 8 babies she feels rather like a soda fountain, on occasion.

The pups are just starting to walk around, and develop sight. So more tales of puppy mischief (and hopefully photos) to follow.

Quoth Emmeileia View Post
    Well, right on time she delivered a healthy littler of 8 puppies. 6 boys, 2 girls.
    Damn! Hopefully the media won't spend all their time filming their every move.... Sorry kinda getting tired of hearing about Octomom.....
    Last edited by Ree; 04-07-2009, 04:13 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

Awwww! PUPPIES!!!

Congrats! =) Hope they all do well.

PS When should I expect mine to arrive here?

Comment

The octo-Mom & The octo-Doggy ought to get together & compare notes...lol.

Comment

I believe i speak for everyone when i steal Irv's classic line <This Thread is Useless Without Pictures!>.

Because Puppies are Cute.

Comment

Couldn't the thread title be "Octopuplets"?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Couldn't the thread title be "Octopuplets"?
              I think I am gonna pass that one on to my boss as the official title of the litter. Sure sounds better than the 'J-year puppies'.

Comment

I still want a red husky.

*pout*

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                X