This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mommy got a job

As some of you may know, my mom lost her job because they thought she didn't have her heart in it. Which was BS because she did everything for that place, including almost taking a bullet for them.

Well, she had an interview and got the job.

Where you may ask.

At my work's competition, Burger King.

She swallowed her pride and got a starter job.

It's the battle of the burgers and she won.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
    It's the battle of the burgers and she won.

Couldn't resist.
    Last edited by dendawg; 07-09-2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

w00t!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hooray to the momma of our delightful McGoddess!

Keep up the good work and lets hope there are not dueling burger battles in the house!
        Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

Good for the both of you. This means that she has one less excuse for not repaying what she "borrowed" to post bail for her BF.

Now she will have an idea what you went through to earn the cash in the first place.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X