Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whiskey finally loses her cool (not epic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey finally loses her cool (not epic)

Long story short, because I will throw my goddamn computer, some bitch comes through drive, doesn't like what she hears. She drinks down her drink and wants a refill under the guise I gave her the wrong drink. Nope sorry. So she pops of "ill throw this fucking drink at your head"

Boom. Done. I don't do physical threats. I shut the window and walk off. They have their food, drinks and everything. I sit there and wait in the back. After three minutes of them pissing off everyone in drive, my manager goes to get them to move. Their punishment for threatening me? Free food and drinks. Yay! The rest of the shift was worked in complete silence after I let him know, quite frankly, what an asshole he is.

Just one dickhole after another tonight. Did I mention my piece of shit coworker pulled a no call no show? Oh yeah. Two people for the busiest night of the week.

Then these meth babies come through. Theyre a right pain in the ass. They don't have the money for their food, ask me to comp them (no), won't take anything off and have nothing but a 5$ and 100$. Its after four, all the money is in the bank except whats in my drawer. They proceed to back up, scour the ground in the drive thru some more, change their order around, etc. Finally they leave, saying they'll come back. Okay, whatever. They do, in fact, come back. Some more order changing and.. you know what.. I'm not doing this. I call my manager. Theres too much switching going on and I dont deal with drug addicts bait and switch game. They ordered coffee. One coffee. I asked if they wanted a regular or a large coffee. He said regular.

I hand him his coffee. Ohh now he wants ICED coffee. And magically has the money for the difference, fine whatever. I make the iced coffee and give it to him. Now he wants whipped cream. His meth baby girlfriend starts going off about whipped cream and he tells her to can it. Okay, now shes mad it doesnt come blended. Yelling about it not being blended blah blah. Finally she pops off with

"I ordered a iced mocha in the first place you know!"

I'd had it. I'd had enough with the goddamn entire night. I lost my temper.

"We don't even sell iced mochas you stupid bitch"

And I shut the window and walked off. My TL just kind of stayed out of my way after that. Not proud, it didn't even feel good.

Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

*blink blink*

There, there....you'll be alright.

Whatever happened after that? Do you work today?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      *blink blink*

There, there....you'll be alright.

Whatever happened after that? Do you work today?
      Nothing happened after that. They left, I finished up my stuff. I work a couple hours tonight because my new manager wanted me to come in. 11-3 or something. Then swing on saturday. ugh.

Comment

*gives a hug, cookies and a 'if you can't be nice, get the hell out of my drive thru' sign.*
        Think you need this hon. Sorry your customers and co-worker, suck.

Comment

I'm anxious to hear if anything goes down tonight......

When you get to the end of your rope, sometimes, you really let go.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What is it with this trend lately of customers throwing stuff (or threatening to...you know they'll do it)...? Bad enough people think they're entitled to be treated like royalty, but this is too much. Did everybody suddenly revert to two years old?
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sorry about all that, hon.
              Have a toffee apple brownie, fresh baked today (my son loves them) and a big dollop of cream on top.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                Their punishment for threatening me? Free food and drinks. Yay! The rest of the shift was worked in complete silence after I let him know, quite frankly, what an asshole he is.
                Every time I hear another story of this behavior being rewarded, I die a little more inside.

I don't blame you for going off, there's only so much shit anyone should be expected to take.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                What is it with this trend lately of customers throwing stuff (or threatening to...you know they'll do it)...? Bad enough people think they're entitled to be treated like royalty, but this is too much. Did everybody suddenly revert to two years old?
                It keeps getting worse all the time. It's like they have to keep pushing it, to see how much more they can do and get away with it.
                Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Ahhh the fun times of too much SC and you just snap, and everybody backs off. Quite fun. Done it myself on some of my real bad days.

But hey, you got through it, you didn't kill anyone. That's a good day if you ask me. (Good luck tonight).
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

<hugs Whiskey>
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

*hugs tight* There there. Everything's gonna be okay. It'll all be spiffy. Trust me. I'm known as General Spiffy on another forum, so I'm an expert. :3 *gives spiffiness coupons*

You can turn those in when life is really suck, and then it gets spiffy again.

Also. Cake? I got some cake left over. I like cake. Do you like cake?

Should I post when I'm this tired? The answer is clearly no.
                      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

I too have cake, baked a carrot cake yesterday that's to die for. :X

<shares>
                        Last edited by Seraph; 07-16-2010, 05:50 PM.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I made some nice walnut-brownies the other day. -shares-

Oh, and...have a Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper with the sweets. As if you aren't getting enough sugar already!
                          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I'll add chocolate covered cherry scones. (FINALLY perfected the recipe!!) and tiramisu pudding to the offerings. I'd add in a rum cake but...why do that to wonderful, wonderful rum??

<hugs> there, there. people, in general, suck. A lot.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                              X