X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01...d-say-sources/

Obama is about to announced they finally got Osama Bin Lama! Rest in pieces you fucker!

*MOD EDIT - Had been temporarily removed, as there was no link provided and no official announcement at the time of posting. Link provided; announcement made; threads merged.
    Last edited by Ree; 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM.

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!

They got him! DNA confirmed it tonight! The body is in US custody!

Comment

Can't believe I am the first one to post this

Osama Bin Laden is dead.
      "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
      "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Possibly because it has the potential to deteriorate into Fratching territory very quickly.

I kept seeing facebook statuses that I didn't understand today and now it all makes sense.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

You aren't, there was a thread earlier that got deleted between the time I logged in and the time I clicked over to "Off Topic"
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Meh. Didn't they say he was already dead like three years ago from some kind of disease?
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

To clarify a few things:

Osama bin Laden has apparently been killed in a firefight by American forces who were on a specific mission to kill or capture him at a mansion compound he was at in a suburb of the capital city of Pakistan.

By all accounts, the body of bin Laden has confirmed to be, in fact, that of bin Laden.

President Barack Obama made a brief speech concerning the operation and the resulting death of bin Laden. Presidents, whatever you may think of them individually, rarely make nationally televised announcements based on mere rumors.

This is not the first post about this. There is an earlier posting in fratching, as this sort of topic does have the potential to creep or even leap into fratching territory. As it is, I am channeling all my journalistic training (former broadcasting major here) to provide only the objective facts, rather than post any of my personal opinions on the matter.

So, short of a major screwup by those who confirmed the body to be that of the al-Qaeda leader, it seems clear that U.S. forces have found and killed Osama bin Laden.

Journalistic objectivity aside, I would like to say to those who were referring to the over-publicized fluff piece royal wedding as "history," THIS is history.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                You aren't, there was a thread earlier that got deleted between the time I logged in and the time I clicked over to "Off Topic"
                Hidden while we decided what to do about it. I'm of the opinion that we're going to let this one run - it's impossible to stop anyway.

Just a request, please - if you want to argue that the US shouldn't have done this, take it to Fratching, and don't post anything that you'd be embarassed by later. Other than that, go for it.

Rapscallion

Comment

My cousin worked, and still works in the Pentagon as a civilian employee.

Good riddance to the pile of crap who tried to kill her.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

*Happy dance* I didn't think he'd ever be caught, let alone killed. I'm so very glad to be wrong!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Oh how I wish I was in NYC now! People are partying around the WTC site!
                      Ding Dong, the fucker's dead!

Comment

I wonder how long until "deathers" start popping up?

Here's the last known pic of him alive:

Whatcha gonna do, Bin Laden, when Hulkamania goes Jihad on you?

Comment

In honor of Bin Laden's death, I fried up some bacon for breakfast.

Nueske's. The good kind.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Now there will probably be some retaliation attacks on us for killing him, but he needed killing.

Comment

See, Kate and William got married and now all of this good stuff is happening. Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                              X