X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hockey is all you need.

Comment

The lacrosse team is called the Toronto Rock. I've never been to a lacrosse game, but I really want to go to one.

Oh,

and we also have basketball.....

Erm, well I guess the Raptors don't really count!

-ExArtShopSlave

Comment

The Lynx went away a while back.

Of course, after the city built a new stadium for them.

Now the closest thing we have to pro baseball is the Ottawa Fat Cats.

It's a weird town and while it's not quite the inbred carnival at Wally, it is indeed interesting. I'd have never thought that paint would be so exciting.

B
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
        I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Far as I'm concerned, no sport is a real sport until and unless they make a movie about it.
          Only in Canada would they make movies called "Men with Brooms" and "Chicks with Sticks".

And before anyone's mind goes into the gutter - they are both about winter sports.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
            Well, location says you're in Ontario, so technically you DO have a baseball team, but I don't blame you for not wanting to admit it.
            Not to mention Toronto FC which plays in Major League Soccer. Which I wouldn't admit to having at this point since they... well...... aren't that good.
            New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
            New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

Working...
            X