X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good to hear! Hope you get it so you can escape Hell Hospital

Comment

They have one more interview next Monday and will make their decision sometime shortly after that.

I've talked with the director of their lab before and have visited there before. I think the interview went pretty well, but have you ever said something in an interview that you weren't happy about, or wish you'd said better and then that becomes the entirety of the interview you your mind? Yeah, that happened and I've been obsessing over how I should have answered the question.

Guess we'll see.
      I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

I usually second-guess entire interviews! Unless you said something completely off-the-wall (e.g. Martians have taken over the government ), most interviewers understand that potential employees are a little nervous and not likely to be at their absolute best in an interview. I'm sure you did fine. Will cross my fingers that you get this job!

Comment

Well, I got my "You Suck" letter today. They're going with another applicant. Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

That doesn't bother me as much as something else.

I've been trying to look into other avenues of employment. I've contacted people I know who are involved in the fields I'm interested in. Of them, only one has responded to me and showed me around what he does. He has since stopped to responding to me.

The others haven't bothered to respond at all. Mostly, I've been looking for information on how to get started. I'm just frustrated and disappointed.
          I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Working...
          X