Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your fiance circumcised? Uncircumcised men can harbor more bacteria.

Circumcised or not, is your fiance washing himself prior to sex?

Are you washing yourself prior to sex?

This might be obvious, but there should be no anal play (fingers or phallus) followed by using the same in your vagina.

How long did you try the cranberries? My sister was extremely prone to UTIs and takes the cranberry pills every day. She's taken them daily for years and it has greatly reduced the incidence of infection.
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I got my own very first bladder infection just this past summer.

And I'm not going to lie, I haven't always been the best at peeing right after sex. Not to mention, my boyfriend has a weiner piercing.

Thing was, it was a Tuesday night, I was at the movies with my brother.....I'd been having bad cramping (like unusually bad, almost worse than period cramps, but instead of in my upper thighs, it was in my adnomen) for a couple of days, and I could barely sit still the entire movie without being uncomfortable.

I went to the urgent care the next day fearing I was pregnant. I had no problem peeing, no burning, no irritation that way, but they found levels of bacteria in my urine sample that showed beginnings of a bladder infection.

Five days of antibiotics and a few days of painkillers and I was good as new.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X