Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I kept putting off replying to everyone sooner.(I'm still working on the procrastination problem)

For procrastination: I was starting to get a little bit better near the end of the semester, although I still need to work on that. Now with school done until the fall I don't really need to think about this to much right now.

Budget: Still working on that, although I have found that a lot of the junk food is actually cheaper then healthy food, so that is also a struggle. I still need to work on how to categorize everything. A common suggestion was to avoid the grocery store when hungry. Since I work in the grocery store, I find that hard to avoid, but I have found keeping my money in my car works, as I rarely want to go back into shop after walking out to the car. Also, as of today I'm going to try to use sparksavings to keep track.

Exercise: Now that it's nice out I have been going for bikes rides at least a few times a week, and now that there is no school, I can get in a few more bikes rides. In addition I am going to try to ride my bike to work on occasion, which would also cut down on the shopping I do those days. I use the app endomondo on my phone to track my bike rides and my walks. In addition, I finally got a bathing-suit after not having one for a few years, and I love swimming, so it will be nice to do that again.

For eating healthier:
    I will admit while today is day 5 of eating healthy (longest in the past has been 3 days), I'm doing okay right now (with a small slip up today). I do find that if I don't have junk food available, I tend not to eat, which I do need to work on. I also need to really work on portion control on things I consider okay foods in moderation, but junk food in excess. I have used sparkpeople in the past, and am using it again to track my food and workouts, and hopefully I'll be able to keep with it.

Right now I'm definitely encouraged to work harder at the no junk food since my mother made a deal with me if I can go three weeks with no junk food she will give up cigarettes

Comment

Working...
    X