This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ghel View Post
    I got one that was apparently the back of a Chinese (I think) gift shop, overlooking a gorgeous waterfall. 4 men standing off to the side, taking pictures of the waterfall.

I wish it had information on the locations. I would love to know where that was.
    Was it this?

I don't see four men, only one. But everything else seems to fit (though it's actually Japanese).

https://maps.google.com/maps?z=17&la...-2,12&hl=en-US

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
      Was it this?

I don't see four men, only one. But everything else seems to fit (though it's actually Japanese).
      Yeah, thanks!

There's 2 or 3 other people standing behind the first, also taking pictures. They blurred out the faces, but I can make out caps and cameras for at least 2 more.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Ohhh...I didn't actually pivot to the left, only the right..haha. I see them now.

Comment

Thank you. Now I will be endlessly occupied with this. Seriously. It's amazing! Wow!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Meteor Crater. Excellent.

Though I wonder why the top of someone's hat is in almost every pic.
            I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Quoth Antares View Post
              Meteor Crater. Excellent.

Though I wonder why the top of someone's hat is in almost every pic.
              Waldo's hat-cam.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

...I tried this out and promptly got two people having...fun....in a dressing room. Augh.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure whatever is going on is not kosherm lmao. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-U...16.38&t=h&z=14
                Last edited by Seraph; 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM.
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  ...I tried this out and promptly got two people having...fun....in a dressing room. Augh.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure whatever is going on is not kosherm lmao. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-U...16.38&t=h&z=14
                  Enemy of normalacy at your finest
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                  X