X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seconding BlaqueKatt.

If people ask "To my regret, the friendship didn't work out."

Practice saying it, if need be. And if your regret is more for the risk to your business than for the lost friendship - noone ever needs to know that but you and us.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Black hole her, as you're doing. Don't waste your breath trying to get through her head what she did wrong. She doesn't strike me as someone who would care, and if she's as influential as you say she could play the martyr and paint you as the bad guy.

Comment

sorry for not getting back sooner.
        about a day after my last post i blocked her, all her alternate accounts and have not looked back.

i feel guilty and what i did was wrong because she was nice. yet i still have the nagging feeling that just about 90 to 100% of her actions were all subconsciously attention grabbing and her poor kid got shafted because of her issues.

sadly that is not my problem and if i hear her kid is still not getting proper care i know who to call to resolve it because there are plenty of friends in my circle in this town that would also jump in and help.

point being she is gone from my life. thank you all for your help/advice/listening

Comment

Working...
        X