Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady goes off on Dunkin Donuts for not getting receipt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady goes off on Dunkin Donuts for not getting receipt.

She decides to go in and confront someone that had nothing to do with it and when she sees the worker, calls her a sand n-word. She has learned that the internet does NOT support or agree with her.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...l-video-856341
    Last edited by Titi; 06-11-2013, 04:42 AM.

I just watched that, I want my 8 minutes back!

Seriously bitch, GET A FRACKING LIFE AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

And please do go to Mars, the rest of us don't want your sorry ass here!

Comment

not going to bother watching it. but the comments below are quite entertaining.

Chapman who has deleted her Facebook page, could not be reached for comment.
      I'm not surprised. Kinda makes me think of those PFB letters where the letter-writer has a full-blown rage tirade... and then deletes the letter, outraged and offended because no one agreed

Comment

And it's just about perfect Professional Darwinism on top of it all; no one in their right mind will ever want to hire this twit for anything ever again...

Comment

I am nothing near a Mental Health Professional, but she must be certifiably mentally ill.

Not using that as an excuse for her behavior, though. She's still a bitch.

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

The Smoking Gun wrote about the 18-year-old employee that racist yelled at.

That guy has incredible patience. Some people in that situation would tell a judge, "... and that's when I punched her in the face."
            Last edited by catcul; 06-11-2013, 11:36 PM. Reason: clarity
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              The Smoking Gun wrote about the 18-year-old employee that racist yelled at.

That guy has incredible patience. Some people in that situation would tell a judge, "... and that's when I punched her in the face."
              Here's the link. Yes, both employees were very calm while dealing with her little temper tantrum. I hope they both get commendations, while that racist, foul-mouthed little brat gets all the bad karma she deserves.

It's really nice to see all the commenters are on the employees' side and NOT on that cuss-tomer's!
              Last edited by XCashier; 06-12-2013, 04:19 AM.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Looks like Amy's Baking Company found their new spokesperson.
                I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Gotta love righteous internet wrath

Comment

And it seems her employers will be making a statement about her soon...

We will be making an official statement regarding the status of Taylor Chapman with our organization coming soon.

- Management
                    http://www.powersalesteam.com/blog/

Comment

I'm not surprised.

I'm usually of a mindset that what an employee does while off the clock is their own business.
                      However, when the employee goes viral like that and is clearly associated with that company it's a different story.

So say I was being an asshole in a fastfood place and a coworker or customer recognized me, my offense would be bad but it wouldn't be a work-related issue and none of the company's business. But if I was wearing the company uniform or if my involvement in the company was very public, then that would be a company-related issue.

and it looks like her tirade fell into the latter category.

Comment

I'm not surprised either. Face it, would _you_ want this shining example of humanity representing your firm? I would destroy any commercial she'd ever done for my firm and swear none existed!

Face it honey, this was so far beyond PD it's epic. You will _never_ work in public relations ever again and consider yourself lucky that anyone will hire you for _anything_ a few years from now when this blows over (assuming it does, the internet is forever. Remember Bernard Shifman!).

Comment

Or Adam Smith, the CFO and college professor, who lost both of his jobs last year when he filmed himself going off on the Chick Fil' A employee due to the CEO's beliefs.

Speaking of him. I never saw this awesome "apology" that he posted.

http://video.naij.com/view=orObFGfp67I

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                            And please do go to Mars, the rest of us don't want your sorry ass here!
                            Mars? Wouldn't that piece of shitwoman feel more at home on Uranus?
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                              Mars? Wouldn't that piece of shitwoman feel more at home on Uranus?
                              No, she's too vulgar, even for Uranus.

I wouldn't even waste my time blasting her into outer space . . . why contaminate it?
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X