No announcement yet.

Error alert! We're all going to die....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error alert! We're all going to die....

Well not quite... I hope But when attempting a post I got the error message: 'Error while saving content: %1$s. Error information:200 parsererror Syntax error:Unexpected end of JSON input'. Hope someone knows what on earth that means...Thanks!
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I got something similar just now:

"Error while saving content: %1$s
    Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

The Create New Content page I'm on will just sit there (as if I never hit Post), and if I hit Post a second time I get a duplicate-post error. If I then hit the Back button on my browser to go back to the forum I'm trying to post in, my post shows up.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Thirding the above two. I get the same error about every third time I make a post these days:

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 200 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

Hit post reply, it spins for a minute, throws that error, then if I refresh my post is there and fine.
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Working...
      X