This site hates me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site hates me

I thought we had a 'bugs' subsection but can't find it so ... this is here.

I got kicked out (despite having clicked the 'Remember Me' button) and tried to sign in ... and got signed in under an old account (for some reason, the password associated with it was automatically remembered). So I logged out and tried to sign back in with my newer account (the one with the cat photo) and ... the site kept rejecting my password. Every. Damn. Variant. I have my passwords written down and thought perhaps I was mis-typing it ... an upper-case letter where there shouldn't be one, or something. Nothing worked.

I tried to get it to send me a link to change my password. The link never came through to my email account, despite three or four requests.

I sent a couple of reports to the 'site administrator' but have no idea whether they went through.

SOOOO ... I am now logged in under yet another variant of my usual screen name.

Pixalated use this account to private-message me the existing username you wanna use and I'll reset it to a temp password manually. Sorry about that - I thought the email glitch had been fixed. I'll ask the owner. From the admin panel, it all looks normal.

Bug section is here; I tried to move it, but got an error. Odd. : https://www.customerssuck.com/board/...te-suggestions
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Currently testing out PPE's fixes, but there's still more to do
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Have (finally) PM'd you. My apologies for the delay; RL has been rather chaotic lately.

Comment

I have changed the avatar photo to the one I prefer, although this is still the older account (avatar used to be Dumbledore). I got signed in pretty much automatically again (it seems to have this password engraved on its little electronic mind. And no, I have NO IDEA what the password actually is anymore!)

Comment

In your browser, find the settings and go to security and then accounts or logins. A shortcut for Firefox is the URL about:logins . Search there for "customerssuck"; there may be an option to show the password that is saved. In Firefox, there is, and it is an eyeball-looking icon.
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Pixelated Please check your PM's & the Visitor Message reply I left for ya ^_^ I can merge the accounts once I have some info from you. Kindly respond via PM, as it involves passwords.

Pixilated

Comment

Working...
              X