Long Page Loading Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Page Loading Times

CS pages are taking a long time to load, again. Got the following message just now:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in phar://D:/WebRoots/customerssuck.com/board/core/vb/vb.phar/request/webapi.php on line 1
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

I'll pass it along to PPE. Thanks!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Mkay - PPE says to logout, clear all (site) cookies, and try again. LMK in here if it doesn't help. He's looking into it in the meantime.

Sorry about the delay. For some reason, this didn't show up in my recent posts thingy. Please feel free to @ me when you post in here (that goes for all of ya)
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

EricKei I'm getting exactly the same message too-I thought it was just connected to my invalid server problem. I've logged and out and cleared cookies and it's still popping up.
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Mkay - PPE says to logout, clear all (site) cookies, and try again. LMK in here if it doesn't help. He's looking into it in the meantime.
          Thanks. Logging out and back in seems to have worked. Don't know how to clear cookies.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            Don't know how to clear cookies.
            In most browsers, it will be under the security settings. In Firefox, Settings, Privacy and Security, Cookies and Site Data. Click "Clear Data".

FYI, when you clear all cookies, you will be logged out of all sites.
            Last edited by csquared; 01-28-2024, 12:28 AM. Reason: ETA
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Long loading time are back.

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting slow loads today, myself. (sorry, our area's internet was down for a few days)

Comment

Working...
                X