This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat

I've mention it to Ree. I don't know if it can be done. But just to get more folks into the chat, it would be nice to have a "Who's in chat" somewhere on the forums to get more folks to go in and make it used more again.
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Currently beyond my technical abilities. I'd like to get the front of the site buzzing with tales before I make any more alterations. Should be some more going up tomorrow, all being well.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm in chat! Come bug me!!

Jenni
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Maybe we could have an off-topic sticky where people can post the times they generally frequent chat? I usually read CS from work, where chat won't go through the firewall, but I will log in after work if people will be there.
        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

I hear the bots talk to themselves when nobody is in the chat room....
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Na, the CS-Bot keeps running away. Stupid CS-Bot.

Jenni
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
              Maybe we could have an off-topic sticky where people can post the times they generally frequent chat?
              It's done. Raps put it there this morning. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=2270
              Let's hope it fills up soon.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Hey how do I sign into the chat room. I read the rules, and I tried to sign in with my user name but it keeps telling me I didn't read the rules. Is there something I am missing here?

Comment

Make sure you read the rules carefully. They should help you figure out your problem
                  >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Working...
                  X