Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a whole lot of "server busy" messages.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh how exciting! I feel like I'm watching a cliffhanger of a tv series or something! *claps and bounces like a kid* (No, I'm not being sarcastic, just had too much sugar and caffine I guess.) *makes tea and cookies for the hard-working Raps*
    Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

I'm just the one with the server access and paying the bills. I'm working with those who know what they're talking about.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ooh, alrighty then! *makes more cookies and tea for Raps' hard working friends too*
        Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

We really do need reports of any server outages - especially the exact times. If you can do that for us over the next day or three, it would really help.

Cheers!

Rapscallion

Comment

Last night, right after midnight EST I couldn't get onto CS. Was trying to post a new thread and that's when it happened.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

And just now, at 12:45pm EST...
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I got home, server load was over seventy... Restarted apache and things quieted down.

Rapscallion

Comment

Today while I was at work;
                  6:30 PM to about 6:38 PM

-5 GMT time.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Today:
                    1:01 PM and it was back on when I checked at 1:14 PM

-5 GMT
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

19:00 BST the site went s l o w

19:01 BST 'Server Busy' message. By the time I'd posted on fratching and come back (around 10 mins) it was back on
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                        19:00 BST the site went s l o w

19:01 BST 'Server Busy' message. By the time I'd posted on fratching and come back (around 10 mins) it was back on
                        Dude, I think that's the same time it went down for me.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                          Dude, I think that's the same time it went down for me.
                          Yarp, I was just confirming it...

Comment

Another, 20:06 BST to around 20:18ish...

Comment

just happened now... about 1:23 UTC

Comment

3:18 MDT, and it's still going kinda slowly, but starting to get back to normal.
                                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                                X