This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Odd question

So on this other forum I'm on, we're hooked on dragons. I can supply the mods the link if they'd like. Basically you get eggs and based on views/clicks they hatch into babies and then grow up if conditions are right (Right ratio of views/unique views/clicks).

I'd like to be able to put them in my signature line but I'm not sure if it violates rules or the like. I will admit that they are HIGHLY addictive.

Thanks in advance~!!

Dragon love,
    Bunny
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Wouldn't that eat up a lot of broadband or something? It's a cute idea, I think, but also make a lot of pages load slowly.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hrm, well that I'm not sure of. I mean the pages have loaded a bit slower but nothing bad from my end. Man I wish I knew for sure what to tell ya! LOL And now you know why I asked

Comment

Unfortunately, we do have rules about images in signatures. Broadband users won't find a problem, but I'm pretty certain we still have a fair number of dialup members, which is why we have the rule in the first place.

Rapscallion

Comment

Cool, thanks Raps! I greatly appreciate it.

LOL I shall let you all dream of my babies *evil laugh*

Err on a side note, is it ok to put the link to my scroll down there? Again I'm totally kosher with a no.

Love you guys!

Comment

Um, which scroll?

Rapscallion

Comment

Heya's Mae!

I forgot to update to say that Raps did allow me to post the scroll link. This way it doesn't take up bandwith and also it isn't pimping something for personal gain (money wise). I read the regs again and it makes sense. I probably won't get a ton of clicks/views but it was worth a shot.

If you have a scroll I'll gladly click it!! I'm on my second set of eggs right now. They just hatched so they're in fog for a few more days but I got a purple, shy one, weather controlling and fire. I'm so excited!!!

Such a small little game but dang, how addictive are virtual dragons? I'm still paranoid about killing them big time!

Comment

Working...
              X