This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smilies?

Is it just me or do the smilies look a little funky?

I haven't updated anything and they have looked weird for a day or two (three?) now. I was wondering if this is an error on FireFox or not?

(FF3 at home and FF2 at work)

Thanks guys.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Looks fine on my system (running Opera), so it might be a FF bug, or it might be something on your system got mucked up. Or it could just be something completely random I'm not thinking of at the moment. Sorry, it's 2am, I'll try and be more useful in the morning >_<
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Is it just me or do the smilies look a little funky?
      Thanks guys.
      Yeah, me too. Kind of a horizontal gap. Not all of them, and not all the time. I'm guessing it's a refresh thing, 'cause your devil was that way before I scrolled down to Broomjockey's post, but fine when I scrolled back up.

Looking at the "Post Icons" list right now they are also bad. Small black triangles at both upper corners, a small curved gap two thirds down, some have a small centered black line at the bottom. I kinda like it on the smile face - looks like it has ears.

FF 2.0.0.14

Comment

I'm not seeing anything like that. The smilies haven't changed that I know of in the latest upgrade. Have you tried to refresh from the server? On IE, it's something like shift-F5 or cntrl-F5.

Rapscallion

Comment

i'm runnin FF3 at home, and they look just fine for me... it's the new 3.1 though, so maybe that's the reason...
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

I dunno. When I use IE (on another computer at work) the smilies are working just fine. My system is updated correctly, but I'll check to see if I need any other updates.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
            X