This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Strange...

Just something that struck me as odd and possibly something going on with the site...

I've been kept logged in for months now, without having to enter ID/PW at all, due to I like to pretty much lurk/post/read multiple times a day or week, depending on my boredom.

Yesterday, I was suddenly not logged in, and every time I changed a page or tried to reply, it would ask me to log in since apparently I wasn't.

Seems to be working now, after I checked "Remember Me" (which I think I had checked before...) aside from a few threads that it's not remembering. Not sure if I looked at them while it was not keeping me logged in or not, but I'll keep an eye out for more strangeness. It all just struck me as random and odd.
    Confirmed altoholic.

Happened to me as well - I upgraded the forum software yesterday morning, and it did that to me at the same time. I suspect it hit quite a few people, but I have no idea why.

Rapscallion

Comment

It happened to me too.

I figured it was connected to that warning you stickied the other day, notifying us that you were doing something with the database.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/announcement.php?f=2
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Aha! Makes a bit more sense, even if it's still odd. Funny thing is now I'm going to have to tell my bf that he was right! He did suggest that something was probably tweaked or loaded up different software.
        Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Database main tweaking has yet to occur - probably Sunday next week. It was just the forum upgrade (I hope *gulp*).

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X