X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backups

Hey Raps

You've recommended backing up our stuff a couple of times now - what exactly do you mean, and how would we go about it? Are you talking avatars, PM's, etc, or threads too? If the latter, what would be an efficient way to go about it?

s (sure everything will go fine, but been in the business too long to take chances)ms001

I've got some idea of what he means, so can provide a starting point:

Any posts that you feel should be saved, find them and copy their text into text files on your computer.

Any threads, do the same.

Any PMs, do the same.

Your avatars, right click and hit "save image". Same for any pics you've posted here.

Pretty much anything/everything that you want to see saved, right-click and save.

As for efficiency, there really isn't an efficient method that I'm aware of. Perhaps Raps or gbm could help out there.

Comment

There's an option to download PMs as CSV or txt files, so that's an easy way to do that. However, the rest is best as copy and paste to text files.

Rapscallion

Comment

I saved what I wanted to save on my laptop. I even made a folder and put it on the desktop.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Also, if you choose the option to see a printable copy of the thread, you can save it from there without having to do all the copying and pasting
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
          X